Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Full price bundles despite owning parts

Altrasihn

Why are bundles still full price when you own a large portion of them? I bought the Nezha Empyrean Skin, and realized that it had a really cool syandana and dagger skin if I bought the bundle. I was really excited and wanted to buy it, but realized that it was still 225 platinum even after I payed 150 platinum for the skin. That is a complete turn off to anyone who would want to spend more platinum. Does turning away potential sales in an attempt to up-sale sound like a good idea? I think they could get more people to buy platinum if this was changed, and we would be happier for it.

I would personally like for them to work on this as well. In the past I've purchased some deluxe skins that had items in their bundles I did not care for. Now that I have each deluxe skin and am running out of things I would potentially want to purchase with plat, I'm looking back and wanting the previously mentioned items just for the sake of completionism. However I am unwilling to spend the extra plat for something I already own. If they would be willing to  re-work it to provide a discount when parts are already owned (even if it's not a major discount) then I would actually consider spending more plat and thus potentially more money.