Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily tribute

Question

hi i just have a general question about the primed mods getting rewarded from the daily tribute previously i mean before the chimera update primed mods are awarded on 200 400 600 and 900th day login and now after the new chimera update its getting rewarded at 200 400 and 600th days and i gotta choose between the primed mods right .......so i reached 400 milestone just a day or so and chosen primed vigor and when i will be reaching the 600th milestone i will be choosing between the other two mods left that is primed shred and primed sure footed if i choose primed shred or any primed sure footed then what will happen to the other primed mod milestone which i should get as a daily tribute reward........so on 600th day login i will only get one primed mod so can i buy the 1 remaining primed mod from other players or will i be getting the option to choose the other left primed mod from any other daily login tribute

in short i am asking will i be getting the chance to choose the other left primed mod after the 600th day milestone login or is it just tradeable so i can just buy it from some other players in game that are willing to sell 

Need some Light on these DE 
thanks in advance 

5 answers to this question

25 minutes ago, XXDeadWingXX said:

hi i just have a general question about the primed mods getting rewarded from the daily tribute previously i mean before the chimera update primed mods are awarded on 200 400 600 and 900th day login and now after the new chimera update its getting rewarded at 200 400 and 600th days and i gotta choose between the primed mods right .......so i reached 400 milestone just a day or so and chosen primed vigor and when i will be reaching the 600th milestone i will be choosing between the other two mods left that is primed shred and primed sure footed if i choose primed shred or any primed sure footed then what will happen to the other primed mod milestone which i should get as a daily tribute reward........so on 600th day login i will only get one primed mod so can i buy the 1 remaining primed mod from other players or will i be getting the option to choose the other left primed mod from any other daily login tribute

in short i am asking will i be getting the chance to choose the other left primed mod after the 600th day milestone login or is it just tradeable so i can just buy it from some other players in game that are willing to sell 

Need some Light on these DE 
thanks in advance 

According to wiki information, the primed mods from daily tributes are untradeable. So unfortunately, you couldn't buy it from other player.

yes i know then what about the one primed daily tribute mod which every player should deserve 

will the developers add a another slot for it in the daily tribute