Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pictures No Longer Useable On The Forums... Wait What?

Aerensiniac

Gameplay feedback for instance.

Attempted to post jpg, png, bmp, gif formats just to see whether or not the problem is on my side.

All of them were rejected with a message about how i am not allowed to post a picture of such a format in this community.

Also: Pictures work here for me too, thats why i figure that they are disabled only in certain areas.

Forum load is probably why, any images in threads add to server load.  This is the first game forum I have used that allows img to be used without restriction and as its get more popular I would expect img to be removed and they add attachments for jpg's etc, as they are an easy way to report bugs

Forum load is probably why, any images in threads add to server load.  This is the first game forum I have used that allows img to be used without restriction and as its get more popular I would expect img to be removed and they add attachments for jpg's etc, as they are an easy way to report bugs

I remember the update 9 thread.. it was 30 pages long and like 200 images per page. that freaking bobbing Gandalf gif..

I remember the update 9 thread.. it was 30 pages long and like 200 images per page. that freaking bobbing Gandalf gif..

HEY GUYS LETS BRING IT BACK

tumblr_moy185Io0s1sx58zdo1_400.gif

Lol! I laughed when I saw the first comment about Gandalf as he came into my head immediately, but then right below was the gif itself. Cracked up.