Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alternative End For Survival Mode:

Phoenix86

If i'm not mistaken we were going to the survival mission because we were covering the Alpha team and providing distraction for them, isnt it?

Than we should survive till the Alpha Team contact us and tell: "Ok we are done, you can leave now or stay there for more glory, call us when you want to be extracted!"

There should be some kind of "Ok, we are done too and ready to extract!" control panel,

Pretty much like when we trigger the alarm at the begin...

Once we press it the extraction team will arrive in *insert n° of seconds* (1 minute?) and will pick us up from the landing zone.

This should be a much more valuable way to end the survival mode in a positive way rather than die or run out of oxigen...

What do you think? Do you have any other ideas? Post them!

you are a distraction, if you survive for only 5 minutes, you gave a distraction for them. they don't have to tell you they are finished. you prevented them from finding the alpha team. but yes I think there should be a better end..  because people that are un-aware will still get oxygen even if you tell them not to.

you are a distraction, if you survive for only 5 minutes, you gave a distraction for them. they don't have to tell you they are finished. you prevented them from finding the alpha team. but yes I think there should be a better end..  because people that are un-aware will still get oxygen even if you tell them not to.

Yeah we are the distraction, for the Alpha Team, if i would send someone covering me while i do something important i would advice him to backup when i'm done, why not? :)

Yeah we are the distraction, for the Alpha Team, if i would send someone covering me while i do something important i would advice him to backup when i'm done, why not? :)

makes sense but its a whole different system then. I doubt they would alter it just to make it follow logic.

makes sense but its a whole different system then. I doubt they would alter it just to make it follow logic.

uhm, no, it follows what we were doing during the event :)

Read it:

The Lotus is calling for all available Tenno!

The Lotus is leading a group of Tenno, to raid hidden valuable supply caches elsewhere in the sector and needs your help to provide support by distracting enemies.

As your enemies advance they will attempt to cut off life support to the sector by draining the ship’s oxygen supply by the second.

but then, people couldn't exploit map layouts and enemy types and get 7 hours in the Survival mission.

so, it won't happen.

even if there's no leaderboards for Survival in the future, people will go as long as possible anyways.

(for that matter, when the Oxygen runs out it says Mission Complete anyways, how much more positive do you want? S#&$).

Edited by taiiat

• 3 weeks later...

I love when DE implement my ideas :D

this is back from 5th September,

yes it's slightly different because i proposed a Control Panel to call out for extraction instead of simply making it avaiable when time as passed by...

But the idea it's there, and i love that DE loved it :D