Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wraith Versions Of Weapons

TeddyBear

I am not going to invest forma on the strun wraith i am waiting on my hek wraith.

Gibe hek wraith plis. My hek wraith will do 250 dmg.

Good idea or bad idea?

I really don't know if it's a good or bad idea, but here's my logic... The strun wraith was given to us free as a reward. It came with its own potato and slot. So even if someone had a forma'd hek it's not like they'd have to sell it to make space for the strun wraith. There's no loss, only gain.

I'm going to forma it anyways and enjoy it. The next wraith edition or vandal for that matter will probably come with it's own slot as well. These reward weapons really have no impact on your inventory.

I'm not making a point on whether this gun makes the original hek obsolete, etc. I'm just saying it really doesn't impact a user's account space wise. Think of the two forma you put in as the only cost of owning that maxed out strun wraith. All I can see then is a great deal.

Tbh we just got a Wraith shotgun so I would prefer a Wraith version of Grakata or Gorgon (or at least Vulkar) instead... But I doubt we are going to see another Wraith anytime soon

To me, there no point to make a wraith of an already powerfull weapon, I agreed with you that a grakata wraith was a great idea, since its one of the most weak rifles, that in its current state, even maxed/modded, you will have hard time when facing stronger enemys, they should pick weaker weapon and make special editions, not stonger weapons.

Considering that the vandal series has one Tenno weapon, one generic weapon and one Corpus weapon I'm not sure on the positioning of the Wraith tag.

Vandal weapons are meant to be a side-grade but the Tealsniper is much better than the Snipetron.

Wraith weapons seem to be super OP versions of the original.

I suppose lore doesn't matter when you have an OP shotgun...

A little overkill considering most bratons already have a decent crit chance.

Well considering the Strun Wraith has 20% base crit chance, while the regular strun has 7.5% overkill is the name of the game.

Remember these are rewards from special events where players had to complete a more challenging objective in order to obtain the Strun Wraith. The regular strun is purchaseable by credits. Same for the regular Braton.

I'm definitely excited about seeing more Wraith weapons.

Considering that the vandal series has one Tenno weapon, one generic weapon and one Corpus weapon I'm not sure on the positioning of the Wraith tag.

Vandal weapons are meant to be a side-grade but the Tealsniper is much better than the Snipetron.

Wraith weapons seem to be super OP versions of the original.

I suppose lore doesn't matter when you have an OP shotgun...

Not quite. The Vandals have a Tenno weapon (Lato) and two Corpus. Braton and Snipertron are both Corpus manufacture.

The VaLato is much better than it's basic version too.