Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sick Of The "stalker"?

credit2team

How about the devs put an item in the store call "restraining order" which will keep the stalker away for a few days. You could sell it for 15 plat or something.

You may think I'm joking but  I'm dead serious.

Yeah good one, give the devs an idea on how to make more easy money lol

They will only increase the stalker spawn chance so you HAVE to buy the item.

I don't think a Rogue Tenno trying to kill you would abide by the laws of a Tenno Restraining Order.

If it was forged in the signature of a boss or something, then yes.

Or maybe a badge that tells the stalker you are a grineer executive, and to leave you alone.

But I don't think it would suit the stalker.

I don't think a Rogue Tenno trying to kill you would abide by the laws of a Tenno Restraining Order.

If it was forged in the signature of a boss or something, then yes.

Or maybe a badge that tells the stalker you are a grineer executive, and to leave you alone.

But I don't think it would suit the stalker.

so what you are saying is: "stalker is gonna stalk"?

Yeah good one, give the devs an idea on how to make more easy money lol

They will only increase the stalker spawn chance so you HAVE to buy the item.

Some players will enjoy this. Or most, especially those without the Stalker weapons. 

How about the devs put an item in the store call "restraining order" which will keep the stalker away for a few days. You could sell it for 15 plat or something.

You may think I'm joking but  I'm dead serious.

Better yet i want to hunt him! Find him when he is leveling a lowbie frame and weapons and be double his level, drag his corpse to boss that hired him and put smack down on boss.

New mission type Stalk the Stalker.

@Fammia

I would be interested in this because of a very simple reason:

The last 14 times he has attacked me is after I switch to leveling new weapons or a new frame.

Ever try taking on a level 45 stalker with a level 5 frame and your weapons are level 5, 3, and 4?

Yeah...he's going to probably kill you with a single slash-dash while you can barely even scratch his shields.

He rarely seems to come after me when I am in my level 30 gear, only when I am in some new stuff that doesn't have decent mods yet.

@A1CZERO

And while he is challenging, not everyone wants to fight him when all of their gear is below level 10 and he can use a single slashdash and kill you through your shields if you happen to be one of the squishier frames.

That turns it from challenging to an annoying near instant death that you cant really do anything about.

Especially since he has a good chance to come after you repeatedly for the same boss multiple missions in a row regardless if you kill him or have him kill you.

You can always run from him.

He has a pretty predictable attack pattern and you can even time when he'll appear so it's unlikely you can't do anything about it.

If it's a case of not knowing how to fight him or not being "good" enough then that'd be a poor reason to remove an obstacle from the game.

Edited by A1CZERO

@A1CZERO

And while running from him works you cant do it in every scenario.

He spawns near a console during a spy mission? You're not going to be able to just run away from him.

He spawns in an elevator as you enter it? You're dead.

He also has a teleport ability that can get him blocking a door you need to go through as you attempt to pass through and then he hits you with Hatred and can quickly bring down a low level frame.

In a low level frame where you cant always equip a decent redirection or vitality he can quickly kill you with the dread as you attempt to run away from him. So running isn't always a viable option in frames around level 5. And I have the stalker BPs and would rather be able to solo a mission as I level up a new frame and set of weapons and not have to deal with something that can insta-kill my frame.

@A1CZERO

And while running from him works you cant do it in every scenario.

He spawns near a console during a spy mission? You're not going to be able to just run away from him.

He spawns in an elevator as you enter it? You're dead.

He also has a teleport ability that can get him blocking a door you need to go through as you attempt to pass through and then he hits you with Hatred and can quickly bring down a low level frame.

In a low level frame where you cant always equip a decent redirection or vitality he can quickly kill you with the dread as you attempt to run away from him. So running isn't always a viable option in frames around level 5. And I have the stalker BPs and would rather be able to solo a mission as I level up a new frame and set of weapons and not have to deal with something that can insta-kill my frame.

If he spawns while you're in an elevator, that's your own fault for letting him spawn there.  Shade will save you from console disaster and waltzing right past him.  there's ways to run from him, heck i did it on my level 3 ember.  you wait till he's about to spawn to even go near an elevator, and when he does you just hit it and go, or you can jump down on the giant grineer mining area he follows running paths so he won't follow your fall trajectory.  and as long as you see him when he starts spawning you can get a rather large head start on him..

I don't think that they should give any type of restriction to him, he barely spawns on me at all, and usually says i killed people that i haven't fought for 3 weeks or at all. 

One more thing. its your choice to go in with a new frame and set of weapons.  its the risk you take and he is one of the risks in the game. basically tough love you can't have it your way. 

Edited by r3dzer0

I want a "Punched the Stalker in the jeans last fight" item. Costs 10 Plat. Appears x5 more often, gains 3 levels after every win, drop rate increases as you win.

You guys may think I am joking, but I'm dead serious.

Edited by Grodgen

@Fammia

I would be interested in this because of a very simple reason:

The last 14 times he has attacked me is after I switch to leveling new weapons or a new frame.

Ever try taking on a level 45 stalker with a level 5 frame and your weapons are level 5, 3, and 4?

Yeah...he's going to probably kill you with a single slash-dash while you can barely even scratch his shields.

He rarely seems to come after me when I am in my level 30 gear, only when I am in some new stuff that doesn't have decent mods yet.

Here's some advice: NEVER, and I mean NEVER go on a mission w/o at least one good weapon when you go solo ....