Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading Spreadsheet

TestedBubble

Question

Hey all,

It's probably my first time posting here but I have realised how barely anybody uses a trading tracker when they're trading. This should be more utilised by players to help them track their transactions with other players as well as their platinum profit. Hopefully you can all make use of this and if it catches on then I'll continue to update it with feedback from you.

If you need any help with the spreadsheet or have feedback then feel free to reply.

In order to grab this as a file go to FILE and then MAKE A COPY or DOWNLOAD AS

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kIwqNthbkBzfzW-GYtO_mQO1XVlelDqH749d7a5upd8/edit?usp=sharing

4 answers to this question

Version - 1.0.1

I know nobody has responded yet or probably viewed this but I have just added some more context to two of the fields. Just for clarity there are now fields covering what you traded away and what you traded for. I hope this makes things clearer.

Il y a 2 heures, Kyoresh a dit :

No offense, but doesnt Warframe.market already has that Function?

It does but waframe.market automatically wipes out older records, thus is slowly removing your trading history.

I use spreadsheet as well, my own design and I am more than satisfied cause I can follow more things than warframe.market allows. It's really good thing to do and makes you realize that trading is more than just a way to get something/get rid of something. I keep even nick of person I traded with saved, so I can track back other side if needed.

Another reason why I have spreadsheet for trading and stuff is because getting into trouble because of trading is not rare but uncommon now, and since Google allows to check which changes were made at which time. DE is pretty bad at listening to people and ignores victims of negative platina balance, there's a lot of people caught in this and it's not their fault but of those they traded with. I just want to have a potential way to prove that I wasn't the one who took advantage of chargeback in case I'll become a victim as well (hope DE will start listening to people and actually solve this issues).

Edited by CoreXCZ

17 hours ago, CoreXCZ said:

It does but waframe.market automatically wipes out older records, thus is slowly removing your trading history.

I use spreadsheet as well, my own design and I am more than satisfied cause I can follow more things than warframe.market allows. It's really good thing to do and makes you realize that trading is more than just a way to get something/get rid of something. I keep even nick of person I traded with saved, so I can track back other side if needed.

Another reason why I have spreadsheet for trading and stuff is because getting into trouble because of trading is not rare but uncommon now, and since Google allows to check which changes were made at which time. DE is pretty bad at listening to people and ignores victims of negative platina balance, there's a lot of people caught in this and it's not their fault but of those they traded with. I just want to have a potential way to prove that I wasn't the one who took advantage of chargeback in case I'll become a victim as well (hope DE will start listening to people and actually solve this issues).

Thank you for shedding light on the situation.