Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The type of garuda Id want

(PSN)Frost_Nephilim

Garuda is cool but i think theres quite a few ways to make her cooler. I think one way is making her more able to cut large groups of enemies into pieces because it could add a special use for this warframe which is allowing nekros to have more things to desecrate. So not only will the warframe be gory, she'll also be wonderful for farming resources with a nekros! 

Passive: Enemies affected by garudas abilities cover her in their blood granting her increased damage evasion up to 40%

1st ability: this ability can just be the same as the ability garuda uses to pounce on an enemy already, except  now it's capable of removing both arms, torso, and head of the enemy that is killed. Heals 25% of her health.

(If a nekros is with you, this gives him a lot of things to descrate, basically increasing the killed enemy's drop chance. So if youre farming a mod like vengeful revenant, youll have 5 more chances to get it per enemy, that has a chance of dropping it, you kill.)

2nd ability: Garuda throws out 3 big blades in a cone attack, slicing enemies killed in half. Garuda can continue using this ability to throw an extra spike each time, but once she stops for a short amount of time the ability will reset. 

3rd ability: Garuda fires out 10 spikes that fly around as if they're alive. They move together in a line and find enemies to run into, dealing damage per hit and each spike passing through the enemy. The spikes will target the last enemy garuda attacks until its dead and then it will go after another enemy. The spikes will contimue doing their thing for 40 seconds. (This can help keep her passive up)

4th ability: This is simular to her current fourth ability however garuda is able to use her claws and and she moves head first in the direction she's going (yes she is still hovering in the air) rather than just standing straight up and hovering around. Players can use the melee button to perform finisher attacks with her claws on nearby enemies, causing blood to fall all over her. Their blood will swirl around legs and part of her hips while the rest simply coats her upper body causing her to gain damage evasion up to 50% which can be maxed to 100%. The damage evasion goes down after 4 seconds of not attacking an enemy by 10% per second. (Also effects nearby allies with 50% of the benefit)

Idk if this is good or not, feel like id enjoy a gory frame that uses blood of her enemies to give her some what of a ghostly look to her like a blood spirit. Also really want garuda to be able to slice enemies up into small bits and love the idea of her being helpful to nekros, Both horror like themed warframes imo.

What do you think? 

Edited by (PS4)Ghost--00--

1 hour ago, (PS4)Ghost--00-- said:

What do you think? 

I think that this was posted in the wrong section of the forums, belongs in Feedback.
I also think that instead of creating a new Garuda thread you could have just posted this in the thread that has over 1000 comments. 

6 minutes ago, UseNet said:

thread you could have just posted this in the thread that has over 1000 comments.

Yea the reason i didnt is because it has over 1,000 comments. I wanted this to be seen and i didnt think it would get seen there.

Also are you sure feedback is were this belongs? I saw people do reworks in fan concepts so i thought it would be okay to put here. Also thought feedback was only to say what you like and/or dislike about something.

If you want it to be seen then the thread that has the most participation is the way to go. This thread will most likely be bumped away without responses, because all the people talking about Garuda are doing it in the thread i linked. That's the more logical way to look at it.

18 hours ago, UseNet said:

If you want it to be seen then the thread that has the most participation is the way to go. This thread will most likely be bumped away without responses, because all the people talking about Garuda are doing it in the thread i linked. That's the more logical way to look at it.

95% of the comments i see there havent been replied to 😞 im sorry but it makes sense why my comment there wouldnt be seen since i dont even feel like going through 41 pages. Seems "logical" to believe that if you want more people to see what you want to say would be to put it somewhere where people can see it 1st rather than having to look through 41 pages for a comment that may not be worth their time.

But whatever