Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ediolon hunt

(PSN)Sa007117

Question

9 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, taiiat said:

for dealing Damage? look at the descriptions of the Nodes. which ones will increase the Damage you deal? if you come up with an answer of none, then that probably tells you what you need to know.

Zenurik is good for energy that mean's the buffer will have allot of energy and the void energy for the amp will go up fast so i think it's good.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Sa007117 said:

Zenurik is good for energy that mean's the buffer will have allot of energy and the void energy for the amp will go up fast so i think it's good.

having one in the Squad can have benefits, yes. (not a Damage Buff though)

3 hours ago, (PS4)Sa007117 said:

Eidolon hunting basics... void strike from madurai or unairu wisp if you're Rhino or Chroma. Because of damage to eidolon shields. Zenurik is replaced with squad energy restores, a lot of them, less if you use Arcane Nullifiers to counter the magnetic proc's energy drain. But yeah if you wanna do only teralysts or are content with getting carried use zenurik and save the energy pizzas.