Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helminth Charger Loyalty Drain Issue

uberfu

On PC ... For the previous 3 days prior to today I logged in - checked on the status of my companion. DNA integrity reduced by 5% per day as expected. Loyalty stayed at 100%.  On the 4th day (today) I logged in and the DNA was at 85% and applied a stabilizer and back to 100%.  The Loyalty dropped from a steady 100% down to 40% wiht no incremental drop.

Additional - I had been using the companion for mission rather extensively for the past 3 days and had also expected the Loyalty to drop after heavy usage.

Previously both loyalty and dna would drop daily whether used or not. And loyalty would drop when used extensively.

I have all the upgrade mods for companions installed on the Incubator.

Loyalty (Affection)

Loyalty refers to the Kubrow's affection towards the player, and affects its combat performance. All Kubrows start out with 100% Loyalty, which provides a +100% bonus to the Kubrow's base attack damage.

• Loyalty decays by 20% on days the player has not logged in.
  • Loyalty decays by 40% when the Kubrow dies in combat.
  • Loyalty does not decay if a Kubrow is killed after its owner has been killed.

Lost Loyalty can be restored using the Interact function on the Incubator, where the Tenno plays with their Kubrow. Doing so will restore 20% Loyalty per interaction.

• Loyalty can only be restored up to 3 times in a 24-hour server cycle. However, players can interact with their Kubrow as many times as they wish.