Jump to content

piff who need harrow invincibility in eidolon hunts


hazerddex
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

Although i am more of an Oberon fan myself for Eidolon hunting Harrow does give a decent crit buff.

doesn't mean his invicability is a must. nore have i ever approved of the force people to play certain frames "meta."   with unlimited archwing launcher all the archwing are avialiable. there really should not be a need to have such a restricted "meta." on warframes. 

Edited by hazerddex
Link to comment
Share on other sites

vor 2 Minuten schrieb hazerddex:

doesn't mean his invicability is a must. nore have i ever approved of the force people to play certain frames "meta."   with unlimited archwing launcher all the archwing are avialiable. there really should not be a need to have such a restricted "meta." on warframes. 

You don't get the crit buff without activating your invincibility first though. And if you want to play off meta frames that's perfectly fine but you can't go into meta groups and expect them to pick you up then. You can still do Tridolon hunts without a full meta team. Hell I did it solo once as Gara. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

You don't get the crit buff without activating your invincibility first though. And if you want to play off meta frames that's perfectly fine but you can't go into meta groups and expect them to pick you up then. You can still do Tridolon hunts without a full meta team. Hell I did it solo once as Gara. 

i don't go into meta group(because i strongly beleive a player should play the frame they like and not what some elites thinks they should play.), but that doesn't stop me getting elites douches in random screaming about my frame choices in random ques

 

Edited by hazerddex
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, hazerddex said:

i don't go into meta group(because i strongly beleive a player should play the frame they like and not what some elites thinks they should play.), but that doesn't stop me getting elites douches in random screaming about my frame choices in random ques

people also like playing good frames tho that fit the job. If someone brings a frame that cant bring absolutely anything to the table that i may not want to play with him.

i'm just as right in holding that oppinion as someone who prefers bringing his favorite frame that has barely any use into any situation of the game.

 

but if your oppinion clashes with someone elses, expect them not to want to play with you either. 

Quote

nah more pointing out the flaw in enforcing meta on others.

there's no flaw, and noone is enforcing the meta on you. To phrase it a bit differently: you want to force your suboptimal choice of frame on them. That doesnt sound nice eithe, does it? You arent entitled to play with people that dont want you in the group. no reason to make some salty forum posts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, iHaku said:

people also like playing good frames tho that fit the job. If someone brings a frame that cant bring absolutely anything to the table that i may not want to play with him.

i'm just as right in holding that oppinion as someone who prefers bringing his favorite frame that has barely any use into any situation of the game.

 

but if your oppinion clashes with someone elses, expect them not to want to play with you either. 

there's no flaw, and noone is enforcing the meta on you. To phrase it a bit differently: you want to force your suboptimal choice of frame on them. That doesnt sound nice eithe, does it? You arent entitled to play with people that dont want you in the group. no reason to make some salty forum posts.

"suboptimal" can be very subjective.

also some one who joins random and not premade and runs into some one playing  there own frame shouldn't complain since it was there choice to pick random que.

they are not entitled to play with me either nor are they entitlted to complain about what they get in a pub game. they can go off into pre made and not random, but i don't want to hear them complaining for 15 minutes streight while me and the other randoms are clearing a eidolon. especially when the oh so "surpirior." elites spends more time in typing then actaully doing anything.

Imaging having this type of bad aititude in the starmap.

it was this type of elitism that drove players off from raids and lead to its inetivitable deletion.

warframe isn't some horrid esports meta game like league

even de pointed out that they themselves will not enforce a meta since its 100% contrived by people in the player base

 

Edited by hazerddex
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...