Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerfality!

Arlayn

*Excalibur watches on as everyone moves on to play cooler warframes... whips our a cell and calls DE* "uhh yeah everyone seems to have moved on to cooler warframes... could you nerf them so I can be cool again?"

*Some time later... everyone gets nerfed and everyone is playing Excalibur again...*

NERFALITY!!! EXCALIBUR WINS!

Its official Excalibur is cool now, and Excalibur will be cooler as soon as everyone is nerfed...

Edited by Arlayn

All I see is a post being either sarcastic or ignorant to what nerfs actually bring to this game.

I tried to understand the point of this topic, but failed.

Everyone is being nerfed... but Excalibur... He is an all around perfect, and balanced character... soon Everyone will be Excalibur.

There is some truth to this. People sometimes complain about nerfs because they don't understand true balance or either they want their warframes to be the OP one. Well, since Trinity's first two skills will be more useful and Ember's Overheat and Fire Blast will be more offensive, and Vauban's vortex will finally stop sucking me into those toxic pools....I'd actually use these warframes more than ever.

Edited by rangeless

*Excalibur watches on as everyone moves on to play cooler warframes... whips our a cell and calls DE* "uhh yeah everyone seems to have moved on to cooler warframes... could you nerf them so I can be cool again?"

*Some time later... everyone gets nerfed and everyone is playing Excalibur again...*

NERFALITY!!! EXCALIBUR WINS!

Its official Excalibur is cool now, and Excalibur will be cooler as soon as everyone is nerfed...

there was a big nerf wave shortly after U7 and U8, then new frames came out that were very powerful and the nerfs were forgotten.  this is the cycle of warframe it would seem.

1. nerf wave.

2. release new frame.

3. ?

4 = profit.

Edited by Alohoe

It's not that, but Utility on any level Is good. Take Snowglobe, Bastille, and M Prime's Debuff for example.

Just so happens all of Loki's abiltiies are like this.

I have to admit, during grineer survival event Loki definitely had his time to shine and wound up pulling my Iron-skinned &#! out of a napalm pyro-party a few times, but he's mostly (pretty much everything except invisibility) just too situational to be "utilized" in the vast majority of situations that crop up in standard gameplay. (for me at least)