Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vox Solaris K-Drive mission bug

Ziym

Doing the Vox Solaris mission. Exit fortuna, hop on the k-drive, start rushing to pass the mother orb thing....

Issue A: Orb Mother slammed a leg down and knocked me off the board and the board under the map making it irretrievable.

Issue B: Orb Mother immediately got stuck on the guard rail.

Issue C : Orb Mother  continues to fire at me no matter where I am. Shoots through itself, instant snapping to me after I come out from operator invisibility (Also minor forum bug as 😄 is what kept coming up instead of C and colon)

Edited by Ziym
updated name to correct one

Further edit:

Issue D : corpus terminal. When they're attacking it they had a bunch of ships clip into each other while trying to drop off corpus, a TON of corpus spawned during the defense mission, probably far more than intended for this mission level, also a bunch of them got stuck in the hill to the south of the tower. I had to use a rhino stomp to kill them to have the waves continue.

I had to abort mission and start it again when the same happened to me. I took a different route the second time and was able to proceed normally.

EDIT: At the start where the Orb mother makes the board unreachable then gets stuck, that is.

Edited by Zendadaist