Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Split Sword Bug [Fixed]

Jakl635

Message added by NovusNova

DE are aware of this issue (Dark Split Sword not accepting Dual Sword Stances) and are working on a fix.

I also have the issue with the stance mod, although slightly different. It keeps my heavy stance mods rending crane, tempo royale and cleaving whirlwind. However it doesn't keep my dual swords stance mods crossing snakes, carving mantis and swirling tiger, As dual swords user and this being the only melee with a lens this is a pain.

Edited by ARCCoolAid
Spelling

Hey Tennos,

As i was running around Fortuna I noticed that my Dark Split-Sword turn into a heavy blade, and I used to play it as Dual Sword, because its a very powerful dualsword (pretty mucht the most powerful dual sword). After I was done with my mission, I checked the arsenal, and both my riven and my stance got removed out of my builds. So I put them back in. I left the mod editor, and it still was a heavy blade, so I checked my mods again, and both my riven and my stance (carving mantis in that case) got removed.

Adding or removing any other type of mods or heavy blade stances works perfectly fine. But adding a riven or a dual sword stance to the Dark Split-Sword doesn't work since the newest patch.

EDIT_1: I should mention: Adding those mods also do not influence the stats of the weapon!

I hope to see this fixed in the next hotfix. Until then:

Happy hunting, Tennos!

Magrivoy

Edited by Magrivoy

hm oddly mirrors issue with excal and umbra’s exalted blade stance becoming unequipped, although the mod magically instalss itself when you return to its mod screen.

That problem seems to be related to tabbing through configurations. Try selecting a configuration, exiting the arsenal system, then going back to mod. Prolly won’t work, but might.

1.  Leveling Chroma Prime in Hydron I noticed that in about half the locations especially around the defense target, using #4 Effigy spawned the Effigy in random locations up to 15 meters away from where the button was pressed. It appeared to have nothing to do with my camera/aim orientation. I tried it many times and location and same result.

2. In Arsenal, I equipped Dark Split-sword and saw my Swirling Tiger stance mod had been dropped from upgrade screen. I re-equipped it and backed out of melee weapon upgrade screen and went back in after seeing the sword was still in heavy weapon (connected) position. The stance mod was dropped again. I tried it several times and same result.

Every time you go into your arsenal to check if you're using your dual sword or heavy blade stance, guess what. It automatically throws your aura and riven off the weapon making it only usable in 2H form. There's no way to change the mechanics since it's consistently resetting any change you do the weapon when it comes to auras or rivens. 

AGBYyPY.pngzpZqKAL.png

I have the same issue with Dark Split-Sword, can't equip Swirling Tiger (I actually can, but everytime I go back, it's removed from my weapon).

Also, I can't equip my riven on the weapon. Same issue, it's removed...

Edited by Tylonium