Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Wish T3 Def Was Only 10 Waves...

Wellwisher

Why do you want to have those first 10 waves? What do they add to the game? Seriously i cant think of a single thing,

I also never said i want it to be ungodly hard, all i want is to not spend the first 10 waves doing practically nothing because they are so damned easy. Once the last waves come around it is fun, but everything before that is just time consuming filler.

No idea why people are arguing with OP about telling him to go solo T3 defense for the difficulty. It's like they didn't read the OP at all. Lmao.

Yes, some people need to do T3 Defense to get the item parts they want. When I was farming for my Orthos Prime, T3 D was so boring. I even ran it with optimal groups and did some of them in <20m which includes the timer in between. It was a cake walk with the right set up.

The whole point of changing it to 10 waves is to save time. Difficulty increase is just to compensate for less waves. I would actually enjoy going straight to lvl80+ enemies without a surplus of energy orbs.

That's just me though.

Thank you, at least there is one person not jumping to conclusions.

Edited by Wellwisher

So it isn't about enjoyment its about rushing the missions and being lazy?

Are you trying not to understand what I'm saying?

It is ONLY about enjoyment. As it stands the first 10 waves are pointless, there is not joy in them.

They should either be removed or made challenging enough to not bore any group with half decent equip to death.

And you still haven't said why exactly you want to have those 10 waves in the mission.

Edited by Wellwisher

Are you trying not to understand what I'm saying?

It is ONLY about enjoyment. As it stands the first 10 waves are pointless, there is not joy in them.

They should either be removed or made challenging enough to not bore any group with half decent equip to death.

Then fine buff the enemies but removing them just to shorten the game? No hell no. All you are gonna get anyway is extra sponge for your bullets if it did happen.

And because I prefer missions to not be short over the sake of void items. But if you want buffed enemies then w/e.

Edited by Palkora

The first 10 waves of it just such a mind numbingly boring waste of time, I can hardly get myself to play them anymore.

IMO they should all just have 10 waves being harder with each Tier.

Just had to get that off my chest cause I'm currently about to die of boredom in one...

Oh god DE pls

No i am being serious lol. They take too long and they don't even get remotely challenging till like wave 8 anyway so might as well remove the first 10 xD. The scaling is perfectly gradual too so it isn't that, it is just that 20 is too much. Or if it is 15 just drop the first 5.. i can't remember now but 20 seems too high xD

Regardless.. 10 is perfect when other voids can be done in 2 min

So it isn't about enjoyment its about rushing the missions and being lazy?

No it is just not fun to sit for 30 seconds, spend 15 seconds blowing up the entire wave, then waiting another 30 seconds, 10 times in a row.

Say the countdown timer is like 11 seconds (what i usually catch it at) then another however long waiting for the mobs to get to u, then another looking for tge one mob that got itself stuck on a door.

It isn't fun is the whole point. noone is asking for the game to autopilot or rushable defense. i think 10 waves would give the perfect time vs reward vs challenge outcome. Cap missions can be soloed in under 2 min yet this takes half an hour for the same rwards, half the time being waiting for mobs to spawn.

Why? can't get past the first 10 waves?

I agree it should be 10 waves (the last 10)

The first 10 waves are too easy and boring. 

I  have so many t3 defense key that i don't use cause people would rather do a t3 mobile defense / capture.

No idea why people are arguing with OP about telling him to go solo T3 defense for the difficulty. It's like they didn't read the OP at all. Lmao.

Yes, some people need to do T3 Defense to get the item parts they want. When I was farming for my Orthos Prime, T3 D was so boring. I even ran it with optimal groups and did some of them in <20m which includes the timer in between. It was a cake walk with the right set up.

The whole point of changing it to 10 waves is to save time. Difficulty increase is just to compensate for less waves. I would actually enjoy going straight to lvl80+ enemies without a surplus of energy orbs.

That's just me though.

"I only want 10 waves in T3 defense, the first half is just too easy and I can do in my sleep."

Yeah I never understood the OP at all. 

The way I see it.

First 10 waves of T3 = Last 10 waves of T2.

Buff T3 Defense, make the entire experience fun, and make the endgame really @(*()&#036; hard.

Any T3 overall should be what it was upon release, everything level 80+. Screw the level 50-60 startoffs, they are weak and boring.

The way I see it.

First 10 waves of T3 = Last 10 waves of T2.

Buff T3 Defense, make the entire experience fun, and make the endgame really @(*()$ hard.

Any T3 overall should be what it was upon release, everything level 80+. Screw the level 50-60 startoffs, they are weak and boring.

I'm really excited for this combined w/ survival. In a perfect world I wouldn't even need to worry about oxygen pick ups. I'd just run around with enemies trying to kill me until the levels got so insanely high that the slightest mistake is punished with a one hit kill

Even with the proper team comp, it can end up being a huge waste of time if you don't get one of the items you want at the end. Last one I did.. took around 40 minutes. I don't want to spend 40 minutes, bored out of my mind, to get something I don't want.

Even with the proper team comp, it can end up being a huge waste of time if you don't get one of the items you want at the end. Last one I did.. took around 40 minutes. I don't want to spend 40 minutes, bored out of my mind, to get something I don't want.

pretty much sums it up.