Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fishing bait isn't a blueprint?

Drazgoth

2 minutes ago, Drazgoth said:

It seems as the new fishing bait, isn't a blueprint, is this working as intended?

it seems to be but its counter intuitive tbh, i have to spend standing to gain standing so your daily cap just got reduced which i dont think is too fair 

yeah, it's absolutely intentional. and it's not so bad, really. doesn't have you jumping between the orbiter and vallis, standing is more easily available than in cetus, and the whole thing feels like less of a drag what with the base system. Now we just have to get a PoE revision that will have an orokin intercom panel placed outside of the gate, so that we don't have to go back in to start another bounty lol.

14 minutes ago, pig666eon said:

it seems to be but its counter intuitive tbh, i have to spend standing to gain standing so your daily cap just got reduced which i dont think is too fair 

I keep seeing this argument, but gaining standing is only half of what they are good for. You need their broken down parts for a bunch of stuff. Plus I have been catching more than enough to max standing with no bait.

35 minutes ago, Rustmonger42 said:

I keep seeing this argument, but gaining standing is only half of what they are good for. You need their broken down parts for a bunch of stuff. Plus I have been catching more than enough to max standing with no bait.

its not all about purely getting standing, i max out my limit for the day from bountys and i need fishing parts so i have to spend my standing that i just got to go fish. im not saying its a bad way and we will see how it plays out but right now at face value i have to spend standing to fish which doesnt look good on paper