Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would You Like To Play With Paired Lex ?

SCHREY

would you like to play with paired Lex ? if you like this idea support it would be nice to see them in version 10. this is my 1st post if that sorry . and on the account of the characteristics of

Mastery Level 3

Type Heavy Pistol

Damage Type Bullet

Base Damage 70

Crit Chance To 15%

Crit Damage 150%

Base Firing Rate 1.7

Base Clip Size 12

Base Reload Speed 3s

Polarities V

I think so normally want to correct the

Edited by SCHERY113

I know mine too may have something to happen to bring this to the developers and they will make sure that you talk to your friends and let's send this message to the heads of developers!!!

Edited by SCHERY113

nah, I prefer Lex Prime.

Holding 2 Lexs seem wrong and .... insolent 

I just say. Lex is pretty much Deagle of Warframe. Why not one on both hands dude? *while sees Loki running with 30% more sprint speed and firing Lex pistol like a Desert Eagle from MW2*

Probably not, Lex is all about the accuracy and oneshotting stuff with crits, dualed they'd be about the same as slower Dual Vastos.

Vasto same as MW2 Magnum.144 revolvers -.-  . So why not Warframe's Desert Eagles would be able to dual wielded?

Honestly? Not really. The only use I find for the Lex is sniping, and having Dual Lex would make the accuracy drop. If you're wanting a weapon like the Lex for anything besides sniping then there's Vasto/Dual Vasto. 

+1

Vasto same as MW2 Magnum.144 revolvers -.-  . So why not Warframe's Desert Eagles would be able to dual wielded?

i was going to cutout the pointless words in that, but i literally couldn't figure out how to do it.

Digital Extremes would waste time creating it, you'd use it, and 5 seconds later, you'd complain it's terrible because Lex's main attribute, range and accuracy, would diminish. and suddenly, a dual version has no role in the game and fills no purpose.

it's effectively a filler gun to make you feel like you have more choices, like what 95% of the weapons in CODfishy are. two assault rifles, two shotguns, two sniper rifles, two pistols, all repackaged 50 times with a different name, but function almost identical to the other choices.

it's a waste of Development time.

Edited by taiiat

I love how you seem to think MW2 is the only game with dual-wielded hand cannons. Also, if memory serves me correctly, the 44. revolver in MW2 does more damage than the Desert Eagle. The Vasto is simply not this game's version of the 44. magnum.