Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Ideas and Feedback for Warframe (long post, bring coffee).

Tinklzs

On 2018-11-24 at 2:53 PM, Tinklzs said:

Hopefully as they add more diverse game types (and make them fun to play), they can add new and refreshing challenges to overcome for new players. 

Yes and a compelling narrative to open junctions that could dove tail into learning damage, parkour, maybe stealth and modding system in game. It was the mastery tests that lead into improvements on my parkour when I hit the first one demanding it.

That is bass ackwards.

• Like 1

New orb vallis fight feels really clunky, hate how only one leg takes damage, then you have to find the next in the 'sequence'. I suggest you watch nakey jakey's video on Rockstar's system for that. I'll give you a TLDR - It doesn't work, forcing us to dance to your tune is boring, give us the ability to use our infinite arsenal, and I hope that this incorporates new warframes we can use instead of the old eidolon meta.

Also - also, Mesa's #3 not making you immune to - projectiles - is really dumb, considering that's it's job. I really hope new frames can get a spotlight on these OV fights, otherwise this was a waste of time for everyone involved, more of the same.

Really hard to get hyped for any new content you do, when it isn't balanced/fair and when there is a meta - there should never, ever, be a meta. Yes, yes I can hear the "but but there always is, it's impossible" - then you aren't working hard enough.  I've made mods for games that completely redesign them (the game), along with weapons and armor that each have at least one unique thing about it to make it special and useful.   What irks me the most is, with the new OV fights - we're given no directive, random dialogue happens but it has no substance nor reason to be happen.  "Your welcome I just took another down", said little duck - what exactly did you do, you worthless twat?  Thanks for not spelling it out.

I'm not asking for hand holding. But you have some things on your profit taker that look like obvious 'shoot me here' that aren't. Like that little skull face green holodisk looking thing, screams "weak spot' but it isn't. Legs can only take damage when they feel like it, and again - frames that should be useful here {limbo, mesa, titania - among others) aren't.  And all the damage that is being thrown around, even with magnus elevate x2 still dying fast while bullet jumping everywhere + killing adds etc.  

Also, changing it so equinox/ivara can't get perfect rating on conservations - is wrong. The tranq rifle is a bad weapon, and with some types of animals requires far more effort than it's worth.  If you want players to use the tranq rifle, then.. I don't know, make it better to use or at least more rewarding? Perhaps different types of rifles etc.

• 4 weeks later...