Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Standing related questions

RazorCure

Question

I have been doing Fortuna bounties today, and have a few questions I'd like cleared up:

Does doing repeated bounties (like the tier 5, then doing it again right away), give standing the 2nd time, just a bit less? (like in Cetus)

Is there anywhere to actually SEE my daily standing cap? There is the board in my Orbiter, but that only shows Syndicates. I was at 18.5 standing, did another bounty, and despite the mission rewards saying I got Standing..I was still at 18.5K after (see 1st question).

Vent Kids race missions. Does doing repeat ones give same/less/any standing? I got to rank 2, and the text pop up SAYS I get 2kish for teh run, but then mission rewards only shows 700ish (which I am almost sure was from zooming about the mission).

Just seems to be no consistency in how the standing is reported in game to the rewards screen itself!

ANy clarification would be great!

Edited by RazorCure

1 answer to this question

9 minutes ago, RazorCure said:

Does doing repeated bounties (like the tier 5, then doing it again right away), give standing the 2nd time, just a bit less? (like in Cetus)

You get full standing even the 2nd time, but you need to reset Orb Vallis and accept the Bounty in Fortuna again. Accepeting the same Bounty from one of the NPC in Orb Vallis will only result in the drops but no standing at all.

May be a bug, but it happend 3 times out of 3 times

Is there anywhere to actually SEE my daily standing cap?

Yes in your profile under the Tab "Syndicates"

Vent Kids race missions. Does doing repeat ones give same/less/any standing?

They seem to be bugged too. Races won't give any Standing whatsover and Tricks only give you 20 or 25% of the Stunt you were doing

Edited by GnarlsDarkley