Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fixing Vauban For More Then 12 Enemies! Nerfed Badly

Blowdahole

Seem like incompetents to me. If you can't use Vauban because you can't hold more than 10 enemies in place than you are nothing but incompetent using it.

But its true what he says, like Vauban is nothing w/o bastille, but atleast bring up the vortex damage to atleast 120 or somthing per second? not 15, a vortex only does just about 125 damage per vortex, that nothing compared to other frames. i guess i have to accept the fact that its only going to be 12 mobs per bastile, but it's kinda annoying that every other skill is just complete loss, vortex low damage, yet it's balanced mhm.

For god's sake, bastille didn't disappear, it's still there. Stop crying like there is no bastille anymore. How does a 75 energy cost skill that renders 12 enemies useless for 15 seconds or more make a warframe no longer worth using ? Jeez...

Edit: grammar

Edited by Ultramar

But its true what he says, like Vauban is nothing w/o bastille, but atleast bring up the vortex damage to atleast 120 or somthing per second? not 15, a vortex only does just about 125 damage per vortex, that nothing compared to other frames. i guess i have to accept the fact that its only going to be 12 mobs per bastile, but it's kinda annoying that every other skill is just complete loss, vortex low damage, yet it's balanced mhm.

Are you serious? You can hold 12 enemies in place and make them shooting targets for you entire squad. What do you want more? What the hell people? Do you honestly think that having a skill that holds in place every enemy without a cap is a good skill? Think a bit damn it. I love Vauban and it quickly became my favourite Warframe but I think Bastile was way too overpowered.

Vortex is a utility skill! You all need to understand that! It's not supposed to do damage! Shoot a full damage modded shot with your Ogris to the center of your Vortex and see the results. You can even use your Orthos to charge attack the enemies caught in the Vortex since it now doesn't affect players.

Teslas are still incredible and one of the best first skills in the game. What Warframe are you guys using? The support damage you can do with your Teslas is quite good and the stun it provides is quite helpfull too. Ofc you would be damaging lvl 100 enemies with Tesla, but you won't kill lvl 100 mobs with regular ultimates either (exceptions exist like Saryn's ultimate). 

If you don't understand his skills don't trash one of the best Warframes within the game. Bastille is just one of the weapons at Vauban's disposal. 

The people that want the game to be easy are crying. While those that want it to be more difficult are celebrating a bit. Guess now you'll actually have to do thing other than stand and shoot when you put up bastille in defense. The game is on its way of being something other than just a 3rd person FPS. I'm still waiting for the day when it turns into something like boss fights in GunZ The Duel. Constant fast pace movements. Stop for a second and you might end up dead.

The people that want the game to be easy are crying. While those that want it to be more difficult are celebrating a bit. Guess now you'll actually have to do thing other than stand and shoot when you put up bastille in defense. The game is on its way of being something other than just a 3rd person FPS. I'm still waiting for the day when it turns into something like boss fights in GunZ The Duel. Constant fast pace movements. Stop for a second and you might end up dead.

There is a reason why games have difficulty modes.

People are complaining way too much about Vauban who need a balance check since his release. Being able to hold unlimited amount of enemies in air with his fish net seems more of a game breaking issue for infested and any melee. The changes coming to damage should or wont make this change bearable for some people if not, Vauban will still be used by myself and I'll make it work.

So, at 75 energy you can hang 12 opponents into the air... to be nothing more then practice dummies to kill?

Sorry you can't hang the entire game with the press of a button, but you do have to realize Vauban's Bastille needed a nerf for a long time now.

You do know for defense there used to be no Vauban and people got to high tiers?

Ya.... when Nyx's Chaos ability was permanent? lol

Edited by Don_Von_Hulio

stop being lazy and just kill the enemies that bypass it

This precisely.

This guy has made like three posts about his ALL CAPS RAGE against Vauban nerf. I think he is a troll trying to poke the masses and everyone seems to be falling for it.

Obvious troll...not so obvious.

Now people who mostly used Vauban will need to get some skill to properly use him.

He was nobrainer frame. If it runs to you cast Bastille, for other just spam Teslas and occasional Vortex. I know your favorite toy got broken, but he was gamebreaking. 4 Vaubans could go to waves higher than Mount Everest if people had such time. Try that with 4 pre buffed Mags or 4 Volts at the moment.