Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fishing in Orb Vallis cave hotspots bugs

SkalleBonk

Hello there fellow Tennos!

So far Fortuna is a breath of fresh air and using the K-drive making tricks is super fun. The updated mining mechanic is so much better then drawing outlines like we did before. And the new behemoth spider monsters is something i want to hunt down soon!

But!!!

In many of the caves in Orb Vallis where there are fishing hotspots, i've noticed alot of bugs in them. Some examples is when using lures or luminos dyes they sometimes fall through the world. And since you need to buy lures in Fortuna for rep points, it makes it a bit annoying. Sometimes when you see a servofish clear as day and hit right on it, it misses the servofish even if it's directly under my feet. Seems like there are some invisible walls blocking the servofish.

I'm having alot of fun in the Fortuna update and the new Warframe Garuda is just super awesome!

I've noticed this as well. There also seems to be problems with hotspots not spawning in certain caves.

I've also had fish that appear too light as if they are on top of the surface of the coolant instead of under it. These ones literally cannot be caught - any attempt will cause the spear to come right back to you as if you missed. 

To add; bait does not work. I've tried using the Charmote Bait in the cave networks both north and east to the transit depot and not one Charmote spawned. I tested this on pub (no one joined) during both warm and cold cycles.

Edit- can confirm the bait falling though; that was on a computer with the settings on low/medium; on my other computer with everything cranked up, the bait did not fall through. 

Edited by CorerMaximus

I can confirm bait falling through the floor. Cave hotspots are also extremely hard to find or bugged, during two hours of trying to find cave hotspots this morning I found just one. During same time period I also found on Toroid in a cave. So hotspots seem to be very rare indeed. Regarding bait not working, I waited for hotspot to appear again when I found one. However during the second appearance of said hotspot bait (charmote or Synathid) didn't work at all.

+1

wasted about 3K standing for charamotes cave hotspots are very rare to spawn and they have a high chance to spawn at I think too small a space that even when if you see a fish you can't interact with them, you can't get the blue health bar on them and when you send the spear it is as if you threw it to the ground