Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

forced meta

BubblesButternuts

5 minutes ago, BubblesButternuts said:

-snip-

i dont want to turn this into a different discussion but a word of advice: if you want people to spend time to read and care about what you write, show some effort from your side first and spend a minute or two to format your text. Show that you care.

I'm not the best at writing easily readable text i'll admit. i'm barely using capitalisation, using wrong commas because of my native language and im sorry for people who get annoyed reading my sentences for these reasons. but you arent even using any punctuation or paragraphs at all and its a lot harder then necessary to read what you wrote down.

I need to run it throw two software to make it looks good I also the grammar is fine seeing as I'm running it through Grammarly  I will be honest mate I'm tired of people  crying about a couple of full stops when I already try and put it through software to help I will just put this for any future response the fact you can even read my stuff is enough if you don't understand I have dyslexia then your welcome just to ignore my post also i just added something to the main for your type of response 

1 hour ago, BubblesButternuts said:

I need to run it throw two software to make it looks good I also the grammar is fine seeing as I'm running it through Grammarly  I will be honest mate I'm tired of people  crying about a couple of full stops when I already try and put it through software to help I will just put this for any future response the fact you can even read my stuff is enough if you don't understand I have dyslexia then your welcome just to ignore my post also i just added something to the main for your type of response 

Nothing about your posts has anything to do with dyslexia IMO.  Your posts are just flat out hard to read.  As a tip, I would recommend posting as "bullet point" type structure to reign in your thoughts.  If what you are saying takes more than 1 or 2 lines per bullet point, IT IS TOO LONG.  This will FORCE you to make concise and delineated statements and potentially stop you form writing 14 line run-on sentences.  

Unless you adjust your attitude about your "issues", you could have the cure for cancer in your had and it will most likely go ignored.  

P.S., I have dyslexia and so does my spouse....not buying your attitude at all.  Using a disability as a crutch is an insult to the others who have that disability and don't.  GL out there Tenno.