Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone got a source for the new Moa mods?

Golmihr

You have to build the other 2 moas 

these are the innate precepts that you automayically get when building them. Maybe those mods have some drop source but still you are very likely to build them anyways (also probably those precepts are bound to that specific Moa type so there is no purpose of getting them without the appropriate companion)

Edited by JohnKable

12 minutes ago, JohnKable said:

You have to build the other 2 moas 

The point of this thread is to get the information ahead of time, then only build one for now and save the rest of my rep and resources for other stuff.

I can't be the only one curious about it.

Edited by Golmihr

tether mine is actually called whiplash mine ingame somehow....

at max rank: moa throws it, mine tethers to everything in 20m radius, after 3s pulls them all in. It seems to be able to ocasionally go impact damage/procs when pulling.

anti-grav nade is basically discount jump pad working apparently on enemy only with some damage attached.

there also is "Stasis Field" that on max Rank let's the Moa deploy a Field around it self for 30s that reduces the speed of incoming rounds by 90% and the damage they deal by 60%.

And the last one is a Stomp that the Moa can do every 10s. Its like the regular Moa Stomp.

47 minutes ago, JohnKable said:

Honestly don’t know how much is intentional that you can use moa precepts as you please. I wouldn’t get used to that

considering that it was stated both on devstreams and in the patch notes that while precepts comes with moa models you can use them on all models (heads) I'd say it is fairly intentional.