Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Animals Need Same Spawn Rate

kyori

Spending long time hunting for animals only to keep getting the same variant is quite frustrating. I thought this is for players to decorate their ships, something like rewarding players with cute floofs which they can gather as many as they want, in another words, made most players happy. So I'm not sure why it is made that some variants will spawn so much more than others. 

Please consider making their spawn rate equal... or... since there are 3 variants of each species, I suggest having each variant spawn for 20 mins, thus every hour each variant has 20 mins of their own spawning. I'm sure this will make all players happy.

PS, the orange footprints on orange ground is... quite painful to the eye I guess.

I feel the encounter rate of some of the rarer animals needs to be boosted, but having them be around for a set amount of time or having them be the exact same rate seems a bit bland to me, takes away the whole "this is a rare thing" from the "rare" animal at that point. That said, I have still never seen the Red vermink even though I have caught enough of the other rare ones for their floofs and an extra tag for the patch.