Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel/Moa weaponry

Master_Mariner

The weaponry for sentinels on a moa companion fees quiet underwhelming, i have 2 solutions in mind making the our robotic companions more usefull.

1st: Buff the sentinel weapons, simple solution.

2nd: additional Weapons but only for Moa´s and i think these weapons are convertions of primary weapons we already have, a weapons blueprint could need a built Supra and few other materials and you build a Supra for your Moa with all the stats of a regular Supra. Cause it would be a Robotics weapon it can´t use rivens and set mods like Hunter munitions.

Maybe Prime, syndicate, Prisam, Wraith and Vandal weapons also convertable but that could be bit too much, but there enough standard weapons which have good stats already 

Also want a buildable Osprey companion even it acts like a flying Moa :p

7 hours ago, Master_Mariner said:

you build a Supra for your Moa with all the stats of a regular Supra

Sentinels, MOAs, Pets, etc. are not there to be a full powered second player.

They're extra damage, CC, or utility, guns included. They are not going to let you put a regular weapon on something not under your exclusive control without a cost. You have to build Specters or use a specific frame where you are also running around as a character without a full powered weapon yourself.

19 hours ago, peterc3 said:

Sentinels, MOAs, Pets, etc. are not there to be a full powered second player.

They're extra damage, CC, or utility, guns included. They are not going to let you put a regular weapon on something not under your exclusive control without a cost. You have to build Specters or use a specific frame where you are also running around as a character without a full powered weapon yourself.

This.

That said, I think companion damage (and survivability) could be buffed from what it currently is.

3 hours ago, YagoXiten said:

This.

That said, I think companion damage (and survivability) could be buffed from what it currently is.

Yep, they could stand to be a bit tougher and put out a bit more damage. The comparison, though, should not be to the weapons we wield.

4 hours ago, YagoXiten said:

This.

I don't think they need more damage but they 100% need better survivability. I do think it would be cool to equip your companions with powered down versions of primary, secondary or melee weapons. However, that would be hell when they get radiation procced and wipe a squad (which at least sentinels can already do). 

Edited by Unitanubis