Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Akvasto Prime recoil is weird.

Fenrys_Delta

4 minutes ago, Zeclem said:

heavens forbid people disagree with you. 

Sure, I get that, but OP was making some fair points and was met with a lot of 'stop whining' types of responses. There's a lot of community members who seem to like to put down others who are trying to make a proper thought out point. 

1 minute ago, Ker-Blammo said:

Sure, I get that, but OP was making some fair points and was met with a lot of 'stop whining' types of responses. There's a lot of community members who seem to like to put down others who are trying to make a proper thought out point. 

while i do agree that there were some people who were whiteknighting hard, OP made it rather easy for them with his/her approach. but yeah i do see your point. 

8 hours ago, Zeclem said:

while i do agree that there were some people who were whiteknighting hard, OP made it rather easy for them with his/her approach. but yeah i do see your point. 

I´ll make sure to use some "trigger warnings" for sensible people in the future.

Anyway, the problem has been solved and this thread has outlived his usefulness.

If any mods see this, feel free to lock, delete, archive, or whatever, just do your thing.