Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I love the new melee sounds

AdunSaveMe

They're just really damn good. I'll be honest, for a long time the sound of melee really bothered me; the same basic swoosh noise, the fact that everything you hit would make a 'tink' sound; it just wasn't very satisfying to me. But then that recent-ish patch comes along and brings in a whole new bunch of sounds in preparation for melee 3.0, and it's amazing. Especially the sounds for heavy blades.

Good sounds are a solid portion of what makes gameplay satisfying, and these are good sounds.

i think that melee all together is flawed and boring, and it has way too many plotholes that makes players very vulnerable from behind, cant trigger energy attacks, and lacks some type of shielding/natural cover or synchronization, maybe if the enemies were to block or resist some of the attacks or dodge it would be more realistic if the weapons were to bounce back or become innefective once in a while or have some additional weight and damge changes under the effect of each different planet or weatherchanges, such as fighting effects and elemental changes when the player has energy or is fighting in a open space, or how the rain and each weather per planet/terrains could affect the predictability and sound effects of each type of weapon/effectiveness and additional notes...combat is improved.