Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.8.3

[DE]darryl1

my game freezing a lot :(

Same here .. ever since i got the latest update yesterday, i can't even play a single mission. Got into Xini, can't even reach wave 10 without the game crashing and it did it several times. Another time it froze as it was loading Xini at the "Waiting for players" screen. Everytime I had to close the game via task manager and its always showing "Not responding" in its status. This is ridiculous ... pls fix it or do a rollback .. i never had crash issues till this recent update ..

Can we fix this weird lag spike that happens? It occurs like every 15 minutes or even more commonly for other people. But this lag spike freezes the gameplay for like a whole second and it's getting to be really frustrating. My spec aren't a problem at all since I can tell you that I can run BF4 in ultimate graphics and have 60FPS. This is a problem with in Warframe game itself. Hopefully you have some answers on this issue. NOTE- I HAVE QUAD CORE, not even DUAL CORE and it freezes also. This came to be a problem after Update 9.5 and also recently before the Tenno event came out with the three rare mods. Hopefully this crazy annoying freeze/lag spike whatever you call it will be fixed soon. We need optimized gameplay and all those glitches out fast. I also still have that weird bug where the dead enemies are still shooting at me especially when the laser corpus are shooting their lasers when they are dead and invisible. I'm also getting sniped by the Corpus Snipers through the trailors and the hard metal for some reason. I see the shot pass through several objects. Seriously? Now our enemies have wallhack, that's amazing. Why don't we? lolz

Same here~

An issue I've been noticing personally is that the game will get extremely laggy until at some point it says "host migration in progress", and when I return to the game, it shows that I'm the only person left in the group. This is EXTREMELY unfair when you're doing an alert defense mission, get to the last wave... and then suddenly you're all alone against level 85 grineer and out of ammo. 

Bug since 9.8.3

I am able to save inventory items in menus, but they fail to appear in game. Just started a new warframe (Vauban) this morning and have level 8 warframe with level 2 inventory :(

On the plus side every thing else works.

My spec aren't a problem at all since I can tell you that I can run BF4 in ultimate graphics and have 60FPS. This is a problem with in Warframe game itself. Hopefully you have some answers on this issue. NOTE- I HAVE QUAD CORE, not even DUAL CORE and it freezes also. 

Only a quad core? If you said sexta or octa core it would mean something this way its only ,meh, get in the line with the rest. And what a way to specify your hardware. We exactly know what CPU,GPU, how much RAM (and what type), what OS and what drivers do you have...

</trolling>

<constructive>

They said on numerous occasions that they are trying to resolve some issues that have the end result as lag spikes or constant high ping. This end effect can be an effect of "few" issues (not)working together, which takes time to discover and resolve. Also remember that this is still a beta version, and issues and bugs will occur. Please show some tolerance and patience, if not, come at a later date when the game is in a more ready state (and is able to meet your standards). DE doesn't have the team size or budget of BFIV or some other AAA game (thou the game, by gameplay and looks is starting to feel like one).

</constructive>

:) 

Edited by ZliDiabetichar

wel, the game now just freezes when 1 single person joins me. i can't even play the game now anymore. and i just got a affinity booster yesterday. wel this is thrown away platinum then i think hooray :(

please devs, please fix this issue. i love warframe to much xD

Hi, I did not have a problem with the game crashing before this last patch. Now I can log in but when I go to a planet to play a mission I get the message "Session Unavailable" in a continous loop after I click the ok message button. It makes all sessions and missions unavailable and I have to close down the game. I go to log back into the game but I am having the same problem now and cant even play anymore.......

HELP....

wel, the game now just freezes when 1 single person joins me. i can't even play the game now anymore. and i just got a affinity booster yesterday. wel this is thrown away platinum then i think hooray :(

please devs, please fix this issue. i love warframe to much xD

Man, I really feel sorry. I would be incredibly pissed if I had bought an affinity booster and couldn't play. Hopefully they will make it up to you!