Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.8.3

[DE]darryl1

defence missions are a big problem. players leave after some waves and host jumps on me, only some seconds later game freezes and i have to quit the game via task manager :-(

*edit* what about a button "don´t host games" for dual core users, so that the game chooses someone else to be the host ^^

Edited by Bartolinjo

ever since update 9.8, my game seems to always freeze and stops responding forcing me to close it whenever i am hosting.  before this update everything was working fine.  my drivers are all up to date, verified cache via steam, defragged using cog option in warframe startup window, power cycled router, uninstalled/reinstalled game already.  what is going on?

Okay, now instead of "The game session is no longer available" I get "Session Unavailable", was that the fix, a change of words ?

Plus now I get 2 very aggravating ingame bugs:

-half-open doors, the ones with two panels, one up and one down, sometimes only one has retracted in the floor/ceiling and I cannot go through depending of the kind of door, it's a mission breaker often;

-happens that I get frozen at a hacking console, I use X to activate hacking mode and it does not pop, my frame stay like, iddly typing whateverthemess on the console, and as the puzzle does not pop-up there is no way for me to do anything about it unless teamates end the mission without me.

Even if a scorpion grab me It doesn't change a thing, I stay in this typing position with my sentinel as the only way to retaliate.

after this patch i have build vauban,but vvhen i die in the game theres no delay 10 sec i just die,so nobody can revive me....Dojo is another story,i go quit dojo and game freezes.this patch is not good,not bad,you can play but how long,game crashes,freezes,menu opens not properly,etc.game runs better[ingame gameplay.I SEEno reason to nerf vauban cous nova kills all the fun in the game,when she uses molecular.p. whole room explodes,enemy dies no matter if he is lv 3 or 102,so whats with that.build harder enemies,dont kill abilities of one or 2 good warframe.maybe 5-6 warfames should do it,now we have warframes with powers ,powers i gonna newer use,cous you dont need them.

game has no real direction from mi standpoint you just wanna nake money,with that kind production you will have 30-60 warframes and 4-5 from that bunch actually usable.

I dont know if people are really that curious or just stupid to spend money on not usable warframes or avatars.

and again stop charging  for colors,its a bastard move and sukks,no othergame f2p game does that.

Was just in game and my MOUSE1 (melee) and Mouse2 (jump) stopped working.. About 1 minute later another guy in the same match said he couldn't jump or melee. I'm assuming we didnt have the same button configuration. Either way seems another glitch to note since the new update , and it's little dogs too!

after this patch i have build vauban,but vvhen i die in the game theres no delay 10 sec i just die,so nobody can revive me....Dojo is another story,i go quit dojo and game freezes.this patch is not good,not bad,you can play but how long,game crashes,freezes,menu opens not properly,etc.game runs better[ingame gameplay.I SEEno reason to nerf vauban cous nova kills all the fun in the game,when she uses molecular.p. whole room explodes,enemy dies no matter if he is lv 3 or 102,so whats with that.build harder enemies,dont kill abilities of one or 2 good warframe.maybe 5-6 warfames should do it,now we have warframes with powers ,powers i gonna newer use,cous you dont need them.

game has no real direction from mi standpoint you just wanna nake money,with that kind production you will have 30-60 warframes and 4-5 from that bunch actually usable.

I dont know if people are really that curious or just stupid to spend money on not usable warframes or avatars.

and again stop charging  for colors,its a bastard move and sukks,no othergame f2p game does that.

shut upp u complain bout  money for colors? honestly everthing in the shop aside from  ccolors is   creatable from the forma to   frames  if anything this is the only  f2p i know to do that n i been living on the mmo block for years

shut upp u complain bout  money for colors? honestly everthing in the shop aside from  ccolors is   creatable from the forma to   frames  if anything this is the only  f2p i know to do that n i been living on the mmo block for years

To be honest this is not the only game (f2p or not) that charge money for custom modification. 

@muflon33 

as krabbe17 says, the game is very fair in term of the chargable or not. First thing first, game company is a business. If you dont like it, you dont buy it. This game allows very wide range of flexibility in term of  the premium. Most of the features are completely accesible without paying (except for slot expansion and color). 

Now colors are optional feature in this game. You wont die or not-function if you dont buy them. Hence for them to charge for it is fair.

I spent about $200 on another game for customization and currently i decided not to spend any on this game for those fancy looks. Does it affect my game play ? not really. I can still perform with or without it (except when the game get buggy cause of update)