Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help! Need a list of forum moderators.

--C--KingShai

Question

Hello,

One of my forum threads was recently shut down. I need to contact a community moderator, and do not know of any.

"Forum threads that violate the Community Guidelines will be hidden. A Moderator will send you a private message about your forum thread if you are being issued a warning or if they feel you need a reminder to adhere to the Community Guidelines."

I did not receive any warning, email, update, or reply. I find this unfair and would like to dispute it with a community moderator. If anyone knows of a community moderator on the forums. Please give me a way to contact them, or their forums username.

I have tried to submit a ticket to the community inbox, but it has been longer than two months. I think it would be better if I use direct contact.

Edited by Shai

5 answers to this question

1 minute ago, scourge213 said:

Sometimes forum threads are merged together, in which case you dont recieve a moderator message. Though its a bit hard to follow such merges, as they are erased from your profile's history. Are you sure yours wasnt merged with something else on the same topic?

Nope. The thread was 100% deleted. I just need a way to contact a community moderator.

2 hours ago, Shai said:

I rather have it private and share it with the community moderator. But I can ensure you that I have not broken any of the Guidelines,, ToS, and eula.

Mods don't delete threads unless the thread breaks the rules.

To find a list click Search at the top right, select Memeber Search and untick everything other than moderators and hit Search.