Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC Migration

Tonkatgear

So now that we know that Warframe doesn't have to be on the same build to be able to migrate, is there a possibility to be able to migrate from PC to Ps4 or Xbox. I've played Warframe for three years and I would hate to have to start all over again and lose so much of my progress.

regarding the migration 

• Any items on PC that are not currently available on Nintendo Switch will appear when the Nintendo Switch is updated.

that means my CURRENT progress will be ported when fortuna release on switch? like gara lv 30, fortuna standing etc? or only items up to mask of the revenant will be ported and the rest has to be farmed?

1 minute ago, CeScO85 said:

regarding the migration 

• Any items on PC that are not currently available on Nintendo Switch will appear when the Nintendo Switch is updated.

that means my CURRENT progress will be ported when fortuna release on switch? like gara lv 30, fortuna standing etc? or only items up to mask of the revenant will be ported and the rest has to be farmed?

It is basically how it sounds, if you have a level 30 garuda, you should have a level 30 garuda when fortuna comes out on switch

1 hour ago, Flameduel said:

They are only doing a migration temporarily, I will be surprised if migration lasts much longer than christmas. They did the same thing with the release for PS4 and Xbox already, but they have not done it sense.

Yeah that I know but is there a probability of getting another for ps4 and Xbox?

1 hour ago, Tonkatgear said:

Yeah that I know but is there a probability of getting another for ps4 and Xbox?

Nope, never..  Or at least until Sony and Microsoft decides its in their interests, which sony has been stead fast against. Microsoft acts like they would more recently but in the past, they have denied it as well..

1 minute ago, (PS4)Chymick006 said:

I'm actually curious to do the inverse, I'm on the PS4 but I think my next system is going to be a PC, so I wanted to put my account to PC and I want to know if that's possible...

Lol, right, Sony is going to allow that.. Sure......

1 minute ago, (PS4)Chymick006 said:

I'm actually curious to do the inverse, I'm on the PS4 but I think my next system is going to be a PC, so I wanted to put my account to PC and I want to know if that's possible...

Currently not possible. It is unlikely for the foreseeable future. Sony/Microsoft are not even letting people migrate to Switch.

1 minute ago, krc473 said:

Currently not possible. It is unlikely for the foreseeable future. Sony/Microsoft are not even letting people migrate to Switch.

That's really unfortunate, I actually thought it was DE that had control over migration so if they wanted to they'd allow it, I don't know much about this side of the world, I guess I was wrong. but thanks for letting me know. Makes getting a PC a bit lackluster now