Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Opening Misson Cut-Scene: Double The Sound

DoctorBones

I get this too. I am also no longer able to skip the tenno dropping through ceiling scene. Can still skip the ship flying through space scene though.

Also, been getting a bug where all my sound settings get reset to max every time I launch the game. I have to go into settings, move the sliders a bit (they are still in the right place, but the volume is still maxed) and reconfirm to set the settings back to how they are supposed to be.

Edit: Found a thread about the volume issue. Feel dumb for not noticing it before. If anyone is interested: 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/102878-98-bug-sound-defaults-to-max/

Edited by Meenmu

I experienced the same. Besides that the volume settings are totally messed up for me. Got 10 times the volume while logging in,

after typing my password. And after every game restart the volume is set to a certain level (very loud), no matter what volume

I determine in the options.  - The slider doesn't actually change, it stays where I set it, but the volume after log in doesn't reflect that.

Experiencing the double-sound at intro and ending of each mission.

I get this too. I am also no longer able to skip the tenno dropping through ceiling scene. Can still skip the ship flying through space scene though.

It seems that only host can skip the second cutscene now. My friend, who was host, could skip. When I was host, I could as well.

Edited by Casardis