Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

crashes

(NSW)bluedrag

happen to me when i use umbra excalibur and im using exal blade and sometimes an error ends up happening and i get kicked back into the home menu also i ended up freezing at one point was rabidly attacking the enemies with excal blade and  it ended up freezing and crashed with an error

i think this only happens with umbras not sure but the mods i have on its blade are sacrificial pressure sacrificial steel life strike shocking touch condition overload north wind erserker primed fever strike on the warframe i have steel charge power drift ubral intensify umbral fiber umbral vitality quick thinking hunter adrenaline chromatic blade augur secrets augur message

also i was attacking the same mod in sorties so not sure if that has anything to do with it but sided to mention this anyways

well i was spamming melee on my nova and i got a little hickup freeze so not sure if its just melee attacks causing this

also i like to note i was playing in handheld mode btw

also forgot to mention this happens when im channeling 

also when im up close i think not 100% sure on that part

Edited by (NSW)bluedrag

Using Excal on the switch you need to use his ult and hold ZL to put your energy into your melee weapon so his ult does even more damage. When you do that and attack enemies they will die but you'll also hear a very loud sound and it will kinda echo massively in the game. But sometimes when you don't hear it, someone else will and a few times it has even made people's games crash instantly from it.

On 2018-11-21 at 9:53 PM, (NSW)Fracture_of_Time said:

Using Excal on the switch you need to use his ult and hold ZL to put your energy into your melee weapon so his ult does even more damage. When you do that and attack enemies they will die but you'll also hear a very loud sound and it will kinda echo massively in the game. But sometimes when you don't hear it, someone else will and a few times it has even made people's games crash instantly from it.

thats what was happening to me i forgot about that detail also ended up crashing myself

Edited by (NSW)bluedrag

Crash too, kick me back to home menu. I just playing and suddenly error pop up and crash. Both time happen in plains of eidolon. I can never finish my quest in eidolon, each time crash at middle of the quest...... T.T

Edited by (NSW)Kazumi

My game crashes every time I try seimeni on ceres. It happens in random times during the mission. It only happens when I play in handheld mode.

Edit: I think it doesn't happen as often when I'm at home even when in handheld mode, so it might be a combination of a bug and connectivity issues

Edited by acaframe

I had a crash after exiting a defense mission, it locked all my digital games up until I turned off the Switch, then removed and replaced the SD card. I sent a crash report, but I haven't had any issue like this with any other Switch game. I was also playing in handheld.

I have crashed twice on an underwater archwing mission and another time on a mobile defense mission on mars. The crashes seem random and its robbing me of the progress I am making. It is hard enough soloing some quests but it is outright disheartening to lose out repeatedly through no fault of my own

i don't know if this has happened to anyone, just a few days ago i started losing connection and (would randomly come and go)on all games. I don't know if this has to do with the fact that Warframe is acting or i have been play while charging or if i've played to long.

Edited by Guest