Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Campaign

Physanum

I know this sounds stupid and all- but Warframe should make a campaign mode that basically covers all the lore and digs deep into it, as deep as StallordD's warframe lore video, this idea would be really cool if it was implemented into the game as it would make the game more interesting with deeper lore being covered IN game.

All the lore is there in-game already, it's just not spoon fed to you.  It's definitely not Dark Souls in how it tells a story but Warframe assumes you can make logical conclusions.  Taking the time to create a(nother) campaign that rehashes existing lore would take time away from other aspects of the game such as quests that give MORE lore.

I feel like they're a bit half and half on the story-line, i haven't quite finished the game yet, but so far in there are certain aspects that you only find out via the codex, and it's not exactly easy. The information i found was by clicking Rhino's codex entry and reading about the researchers running from Rhino, yet nowhere in the game do you see or hear that information. Not only that aspect of scrounging for clues but there's also the cluster of story, rather than spread the story evenly across the entire solar map, they bunch everything up at the very end. The developers would produce much better results by nudging the player along with progressive missions rather than have one big reward at the end, because by the time they'd have reached it they'd have lost interest. Only the dedicated warframe and similar style game fans would have stuck around, meanwhile there's a whole bunch of people that may have like where the story lead only to quit because there was no story. Lets face it, there is no story until you reach Uranus and even that doesn't pick up into a legitimate story-line until you reach Sedna. I love how the story is, but there needs to be something to fill the void between the tutorial and when the story actually starts

• 2 weeks later...

yes i know it isnt spoon fed to you, thats the problem, you have to go into the codex and read it but you have to decipher alot of it also, if this was made into gameplay, it would be so much more interesting, like having cutscenes too, and like ordis somehow regaining his memories etc.

On 2018-11-22 at 8:43 PM, Starfreak911 said:

All the lore is there in-game already, it's just not spoon fed to you.  It's definitely not Dark Souls in how it tells a story but Warframe assumes you can make logical conclusions.  Taking the time to create a(nother) campaign that rehashes existing lore would take time away from other aspects of the game such as quests that give MORE lore.

yes i know it isnt spoon fed to you, thats the problem, you have to go into the codex and read it but you have to decipher alot of it also, if this was made into gameplay, it would be so much more interesting, like having cutscenes too, and like ordis somehow regaining his memories etc.