Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harrow skins/helmet

SinKershel

Most frames have different skins. Most frames have more than 1 helmet.

Harrow has no alt skins, and only 1 alternate helmet. (Which looks like you have a plumbing pipe going through your head)

I think he's the only one in that situation a part from super recent frames.

Nidus Chroma and Limbo keep getting skins and stuff.

Even if we look at Tennogen the only thing for my boi Harrow is the Graxx Skin.

9 minutes ago, Divinehero said:

he doesn't need an yothers he's got the glory that is graxx

Graxx helmet looks weird from the side and it's Tennogen.

That's like saying Nidus doesn't need anything else than the Deluxe because it's badass.

But they keep releasing stuff for Nidus.

6 hours ago, SinKershel said:

Graxx helmet looks weird from the side and it's Tennogen.

That's like saying Nidus doesn't need anything else than the Deluxe because it's badass.

But they keep releasing stuff for Nidus.

“Keep releasing stuff for Nidus”

That helmet is literally the second cosmetic released for Nidus ever, be it official or tennogen. He’s in a worse boat than Harrow, but also remember that Harrow is a relatively new frame so he’s not going to immediately get a slew of skins and helmets out of nowhere.

9 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

“Keep releasing stuff for Nidus”

That helmet is literally the second cosmetic released for Nidus ever, be it official or tennogen. He’s in a worse boat than Harrow, but also remember that Harrow is a relatively new frame so he’s not going to immediately get a slew of skins and helmets out of nowhere.

How is he in worst place when you can buy his deluxe skin in game compared to the Tennogen Harrow Graxx skin ?

Plus the deluxe is better looking than the Graxx.

Nidus has the Prius helmet and the new one.

Nidus wasn't the best example, lets see

we got Limbo prime, then a tennogen Limbo skin today , and we about to get a Limbo Deluxe.

Even better example

Chroma got 3 skins in the last 3 Tennogen rounds + his prime release. That's 4 different new looks in a year + what he already had.

and he already had a badass deluxe.

so yeah. Harrow.

10 hours ago, SinKershel said:

Most frames have different skins. Most frames have more than 1 helmet.

Harrow has no alt skins, and only 1 alternate helmet. (Which looks like you have a plumbing pipe going through your head)

I think he's the only one in that situation a part from super recent frames.

Nidus Chroma and Limbo keep getting skins and stuff.

Even if we look at Tennogen the only thing for my boi Harrow is the Graxx Skin.

Harrow isn't the only frame that's been short on cosmetics, Equinox was in the same boat until 7. of june with only 1 helmet and 1 skin (Tennogen).

Nidus is getting his 2nd helmet soon(TM) and being an older frame than Harrow, it's fair he gets the 2nd helmet before Harrow, but I would expect Harrows 2nd helmet will be a priority after Nidus, though Equinox delux might be released before or at the same time as Nidus helmet.

Nidus delux jumped the que on Equinox, but even the most casual observer can see Equinox is at least twice as hard as other frames.

DE can't tell tennogen creators to make skins for a specific frame, so the tennogen skins mostly being consentrated around specific frames makes sense.

9 hours ago, SinKershel said:

How is he in worst place when you can buy his deluxe skin in game compared to the Tennogen Harrow Graxx skin ?

Plus the deluxe is better looking than the Graxx.

Nidus has the Prius helmet and the new one.

Nidus wasn't the best example, lets see

we got Limbo prime, then a tennogen Limbo skin today , and we about to get a Limbo Deluxe.

Even better example

Chroma got 3 skins in the last 3 Tennogen rounds + his prime release. That's 4 different new looks in a year + what he already had.

and he already had a badass deluxe.

so yeah. Harrow.

Khora has zero added cosmetics, same with Rev and Garuda. 

8 hours ago, trndr said:

DE can't tell tennogen creators to make skins for a specific frame, so the tennogen skins mostly being consentrated around specific frames makes sense.

yeah I figured that was part of the "why". If creators don't work on any Harrow, well, we won't have any.

thing is, if creators don't care, we Harrow players care and having at least one alternate skin would be great.

From what i've seen, we about to get Limbo deluxe, Titania deluxe , Nyx deluxe, Atlas Deluxe and Equinox deluxe. Looking at the usual release schedule, that's probably all the skins we will get in game in the next year, a part from Tennogen and Mesa Prime, Equinox Prime and Atlas Prime.

Nobody plays Titania, Nyx or Atlas, still we about to get deluxe versions for them.

Everybody brings an Harrow when it's time to hunt Eidolons tho.

DE should try to prioritize skin release schedule with frames that player actually use.

Edited by SinKershel
forgot Equinox deluxe