Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

INCREDIBLY loud noise in today's sortie (Titania related?)

(NSW)ShugoWah

In today's Sortie 3 (Raptor Assassination), something Raptor was doing (launching missles, I think) made a shockingly loud, layered sound similar to a car horn.

Genuinely loud enough that it might've damaged my Switch's speakers if my volume had been up all the way.

EDIT: It was either Raptor, or my Titania teammate. I'm not sure because my game froze a couple seconds later.

EDIT 2: Got a PM about someone else hearing it while playing with a Titania.

Edited by (NSW)ShugoWah

I've been having this problem too actually. Even on my S#&$ty comp I never had this problem in PC, so it's definitely a Switch problem, but I don't think it's Titania related. I play Frost and mostly play Solo, but it keeps happening in solo missions.

I have found out it is Titania related. I was playing Titania with a squad on discord and used her shrink ability and as soon as I did all you heard was a very loud and scary train sounding noise. I would unshrink and the sound would stop. This was actually game breaking because every time I’d use that ability that loud sound would plauge my squad mates and actually kept making their game crash. We tested this in multiple missions to make sure and sure enough it occurred every time I used that ability.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-11-26 at 12:42 PM, [DE]George said:

We are working on a fix for this.

Is there any sort of update on this fix? I had just finally picked her up myself but decided to buy some plat to get her in order to support the game and get the character that interested me the most in turn and come to find that I can't even play her fully in groups without being the jerk that makes them disconnect. Didn't know this was a thing until today and honestly don't know how many people I've dcd at this point. Decided to look it up today after someone got kicked during a super difficult event because I thought it was odd he would leave during the last fight after all wed done making him lose all that progress. And of course trying to level a weak secondary in defense is hell now because if I lose access to my primary and melee weapons I'm left with a weak secondary that can't handle the content I'm up against alone. 

TLDR: this still needs to be fixed and is pretty game breaking for all parties involved.