The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Throwing Knives Being The Only Pistols In This Game,

yarash2110

Throwing knives has become over powerd to the level where no

Body uses something else (besides acrid), i dont use throwing knives much, but it came down to when i used bronco prime people called me noob for not using throwing knives, i dont say they gotta get a nerf, dont get me wrong, but make them less viable, despair are ok, but kunai and hikou? Weapons that are almost as stron as the supra and much stronger then dera that id harder to get, because they do more damage and they are easier to get, make it so kunai and hikou would have a hard way to get too, or maybe give them rank limit, because i know de are trying to make the player experience manny game play styles, the rank system is an exemple to that, but those throwing knives really arent helping that, pls tell me your opinion in the comments, tell me if there is something you think i said and was wrong, etc. thanks for reading :D

as I've said many a times, wait for the so called Armor 2.0, then we'll know how DE will attempt to balance the already, oh-too-obviously, uneven weapon selection. (with a good portion of the weapons no longer being useful against stuff past lv 50 without heavy modding....)

as I've said many a times, wait for the so called Armor 2.0, then we'll know how DE will attempt to balance the already, oh-too-obviously, uneven weapon selection. (with a good portion of the weapons no longer being useful against stuff past lv 50 without heavy modding....)

armor ignore isnt the only thing, they also have amazing damage and speed combanation,

I guess Gremlins, Viper(s), Vasto(s),and Lex don't exist..?

Unless you're talking super-high level content only, but then there'd obviously be a smaller pool of effective weapons in that case..

i am talking about extremly high levels, like t3 defense, and since the two throwing knives are armor ignoring and also does great damage with great speed, hikou is faster and stranger then twin vipers, lex is stronger but much much slower and also lacks armor ignore compared to kunai, and twin gremlins are slower and weaker then both i belive, although they have full armor ignore and not serrated blade which only ignores a verry small amount of enemies armor, and as someone said earlier armor ignore will become a small matter later on when de will fix armor scaling, but throwing knives also has speed and damage boost over other sidearms

armor ignore isnt the only thing, they also have amazing damage and speed combanation,

I realized how armor ignore is important against Grineer when I ran some level 30map with an unmodded Afuris.

8 damage per bullet, much fun...Even then with full Mods...maybe level 70 at most?..... (I am still trying to forma my Afuris to trick it out though. :v...still can't find that puncture mod...)

So yeah, throwing weapons are popular since they're easier to deal damage with, they'd at least deal base damage without mods...The twin ones tend to be much harder to craft too...So I'm really putting my bets on Armor 2.0. Maybe then we won't need to empty whole clips on an infested charger if our weapons aren't max modded. :c

I guess Gremlins, Viper(s), Vasto(s),and Lex don't exist..?

Unless you're talking super-high level content only, but then there'd obviously be a smaller pool of effective weapons in that case..

^This. I usually dont play wave 200 defense and Im happy with my Vasto. "take my love take my land take me where i cannot stand..."

You mean Kunai and Hikou are better than Despair? :O

You obviously don't get the point, it's about throwing weapons in general.

NOT about that depair is better, but about how all of them are better then every single weapon in this game because of damage, fire rate and reload speed and ammo efficiency.

EDIT: Also the DPS.

Edited by HAR1MAU

You obviously don't get the point, it's about throwing weapons in general.

NOT about that depair is better, but about how all of them are better then every single weapon in this game because of damage, fire rate and reload speed and ammo efficiency.

I didn't say that they are not better than every other weapon. I agree on that too. But if a part of a sentence is untrue, it will take away some credibility of the OP. 

as I've said many a times, wait for the so called Armor 2.0, then we'll know how DE will attempt to balance the already, oh-too-obviously, uneven weapon selection.

Yeah... their latest attempts at balance have been ohh-so successful.

/sarcasm

:-/

You obviously don't get the point, it's about throwing weapons in general.NOT about that depair is better, but about how all of them are better then every single weapon in this game because of damage, fire rate and reload speed and ammo efficiency.

dont forget accuracy and pancture , (not on hikou tho)

In my opinion people who play with the throwing weapons only are either Naruto fans or just like to look cool.  I developed a love for the Sole Vasto for its accuracy and damage. Mine is fully modded and im doing 1 shot kill on lvl 55+ mobs with ease without having to worry about distance or the projectile getting there or not.