Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

All Ammo Boxes And Heals Gone.

KingZoidberg

I just spent a few 100k credits on ammo boxes, heals, and cyphers since they are last chance items, and I ran one mission after equipping all of them to their own slots.  After the mission I logged off and when I came back on all my items are gone except my cypers.  I am rather upset from this seeing as I just wasted a ton of credits on all of this and now I have no stockpile to show for it.

Hmm, this seems to be bug after all. I thought it happens because the gears have invisible expiry dates or something( And since i get my heals as rewards from missions).

Yeah, this has happened to me on numerous occasions as well.

Edited by BlackVulcan

Ah!  This explains it.

I thought I was too n00b to understand or something... thought switching out warframes wiped my ammo boxes or something.  Glad to know it's a glitch, how do i protest to get it back?

I don't remember exactly how many of each I had to be honest... 

- Moist.

Same thing happened about a few minutes ago, about 100+ cyphers gone 50+heals and all my ammo boxes, all wiped clean. Tried logging back in and closing down the game, neither worked. Oh dear i hope i don't have to buy them all again :/ . Also the game hasn't crashed either for me. Nothing else is wrong just those lost items.

(Edit)

I have sent a support ticket, with as much information as i can, about what happened, i hope it helps identify this same issue people are having like me, seeing as i can't seem to replicate it again to find the cause.

Edited by DEWIZARDLORD

same thing happened for me ... fortunately it was only about 5-10 per item type ... but still annoying

funny thing is that after disappearing they appeared again once after i re-logged-on - but then they were gone after another log-in and have not appeared anymore since then

Edited by knackwurst

I just got this bug too! I lost tons and tons of Team Heals, ciphers, and ammo boxes! I spent over 100k for the Last Chance items just to be screwed. I really want them back :( I was playing with a friend and after our session, he too lost all his GEAR. I hate the thought of doing it again just for all my GEAR to disappear into thin air again. Too risky!!

I just got this bug too! I lost tons and tons of Team Heals, ciphers, and ammo boxes! I spent over 100k for the Last Chance items just to be screwed. I really want them back :( I was playing with a friend and after our session, he too lost all his GEAR. I hate the thought of doing it again just for all my GEAR to disappear into thin air again. Too risky!!

guy's file a support ticket. thats all you can do. DE will refund your items just chill out. its not like they're gonna just go "oops well your screwed bruh"

I notice that my ammo boxes only disappeared after I had purchased more of them from the market. The boxes I had before stayed in my inventory even after mutliple missions, but after buying more and running 1 mission, they disappeared. It's clearly a glitch.

OK look before anyone else acts like a snarky doucheburger, its just a glitch. you'll get your crap back when DE goes back to work as long as you send a support ticket

So, people can't react and express their disappointment when their gear vanishes withouth being a snarky doucheburger? I think people's reactions are even more valid because DE hasn't addressed this problem in any way yet (afaik). A simple "Noticed, fixing" would be enough for me. "Just a glitch" that makes you gear vanish is anything but "just a glitch". And calling others' gear crap kind of feels like an act of a snarky doucheburger.