Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

motion control has a issue with only up check not under check

darthsidiousX

i have seen my pro controller aim for the motion control on pro controller and joy cons too it but if you see a issue with motion control for anyone has the motion control bug but for me has a issue with motion control for pro controller but i think you guys its a bug or not with check on aim with motion control they do rare things with motion control do only check up not descent on motion control and too it with motion control with a issue they have like mouse or somenthing with slow icon mouse its somenthing a bug with slow point on switch that is actually rare for slow point switch that you do mission its so slow but do you guys too it with motion control and slow point on switch screen that you use mission ? but its so actually a bug with motion control and slow point on screen switch its must do fix asap or somenthing not understand that mean that is rare issue all 2

thx to darthsidious on switch 

i think you guys do not understand why the heck you guys do not talk like me english language for anyone talk with english but its my thing that i said that the motion controls that does rare with only not like splatoon 2 but only up with motion controls that i said that its not like splatoon 2 but only its a bug with motion controls and i think that you guys do not understand what you see on motion controls that i think that you guys want see you motion controls what that is and i think you guys want see motion controls bug or not do what i talk to see that not like splatoon 2 only you see bug or not i think you guys must see motion controls bug or not okay guys