Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Foundry Queues

fashizzle316

Don't remember when this was last brought up, but with the release of Fortuna and new and many things to craft, can we finally get that multiple queue system for the Foundry? Last thing I can dig up was a tweet from DE Steve regarding the issue in the forums post from October 2017. 

I think this was brought up with the issue of crafting the mined materials one piece at a time. Where they hotfixed it into a bundle per minute. Like, Heart Nyth and Radiant Sentrium was crafted per piece and now in a bundle of three.

So I guess they've addressed the issue in some way. I mean, queuing would mean that you automatically claim foundry items which is a passive way to play, perse. Whereas, daily coming back online to claim foundry items is more active in terms of daily login.

Like if i could queue up 60 Forma BPs, I'd come back in two months and have 60 Formas to burn easily.

First time I see this tweet. even so, if this does happen, it'll be limited to certain items, because I can remember Reb answering the same question but regarding forma and the like and she definitely said no, since these stuff generally want you to go back in the next day and play more 

honestly, i can see queues being useful for the one minute builds (particularly when in missions rather than sitting at a foundry for 10 mins...maybe let them go offline to a certain amount?)....anything else would be rather pointless imo.

Edited by Kalvorax