Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp

Luminide

I know that this is a pve focused game and i know that pvp isnt the main focus. All im saying is that a portion of the focus is used only to balance out the pvp and it will be really awesome. I tried out the 2 v 2 pvp and its awesome but with balancing it can be FREAKING AWESOME as in i may never play another third person shooter again.

If any balancing is done to frames and weapons with PvP in mind rather than the games' actual focus of PvE, then not only will the PvE element suffer greatly, but the developers will also have gone back on their word.

Any PvP that is included should be thought of as a bonus for those who, for whatever reason, wanted it, and not as any kind of focus for design work or gameplay alterations.
I also don't think having two 'sets' of stats for everything (one for the normal game and one for PvP) would be sensible either - it would be a large drain on developer resources and again, the rest of the game would suffer for it.

Edited by MalusCalibur

If any balancing is done to frames and weapons with PvP in mind rather than the games' actual focus of PvE, then not only will the PvE element suffer greatly, but the developers will also have gone back on their word.

Any PvP that is included should be thought of as a bonus for those who, for whatever reason, wanted it, and not as any kind of focus for design work or gameplay alterations.

I also don't think having two 'sets' of stats for everything (one for the normal game and one for PvP) would be sensible either - it would be a large drain on developer resources and again, the rest of the game would suffer for it.

You seem to neglect the fact that they can change the stats and damage only when joining a PvP map, you don't need to touch the PvE elements in any way.

You seem to neglect the fact that they can change the stats and damage only when joining a PvP map, you don't need to touch the PvE elements in any way.

but I would rather trade every possible minute of their work on pvp into work on polishing and refreshing existing gameplay.

This. I have never wanted PvP in this game. I have OTHER games for that.

Though one alternative I could Possibly see would be PvP-Focused Helmets.

Edited by kyukitsune

thing is, loki is still invisible and braton still kicks &#!. with ember overheat gone there is not other options to deal with invisible enemy in close quarters.

if you fail to understand this i pity you.

thing is, loki is still invisible and braton still kicks &#!. with ember overheat gone there is not other options to deal with invisible enemy in close quarters.

if you fail to understand this i pity you.

There is no facts in that last sentence to back that up. So get off your high horse and provide some logic.

Most of the mmos have pvp and for a  reason; a lot of peaple like to compete, and a online game ensures oponents,i cant' argue about taste(what you like and dislikes) i can only lament.

For you; "the rest of the game would suffer for it."

For a lot of peaple the game ll' progress with this changes i become even more fun, if we start to discuss "taste" we ll' stop arguing in the end of times.

Most of the mmos have pvp and for a  reason; a lot of peaple like to compete, and a online game ensures oponents,i cant' argue about taste(what you like and dislikes) i can only lament.

For you; "the rest of the game would suffer for it."

For a lot of peaple the game ll' progress with this changes i become even more fun, if we start to discuss "taste" we ll' stop arguing in the end of times.

Good sir I approve.

i think a lot of people want PVP because they are sick of playing PVE missions.

plus, PVP is an easy way to make end-game on PVE games, and right now DE has no idea what they want for end-game

Well that's what you think not what everyone else thinks.

This is no longer just PVE. PVP came and now your still complaining?

i think a lot of people want PVP because they are sick of playing PVE missions.

plus, PVP is an easy way to make end-game on PVE games, and right now DE has no idea what they want for end-game

just leave the game then, i bet those that are sick of what the game consists in havent even bought platinum or have contributed in any significant way in the forums