Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Anyone Else Having A Hard Time Getting Forma?

Sarge111

Mostly T2 exterms, raids and captures, but the occasional T2-T3 defense.

don't do t1-t2 caps or def or mobile defense in my opinion.do t2 raids and exts and t3 keys as well only since they have the least chance to drops like 0.65 drop rate something while in t3 new keys have at least both forma and forma bp in 1.99 i think and t3 ext has same drop rate for formas as t2 raids and exts so its suggestable to do those voids only.i know sometimes its unlucky but i am sure there will be a drop for u:)

I've had poor luck. I got all 3 pieces of Frost Prime in a row a few days ago. Forma BPs are just as common as 2 of the pieces and more common than the 3rd. The RNG hates me in this game.

I guess me as well. My dojo is doing very poorly because of it. We still can't get our research labs because we don't have any forma.

I have been doing tons of void runs trying to get Formas or Forma bps. No such luck in my case. Is anyone else having this problem? Or am I just really unlucky? If i posted this in the wrong section please tell me.

On my other Account I have done every T2 & T3 at least 100 times combined and haven't received 1 Forma BP so your not the only one who is unlucky.

3 In the last 5 days for login rewards. Out of the two days that weren't formas, one was a gold potato.

:)

Ps Keep in mind you can only really get formas from RAID II and EXTERMINATE II and III. Other mission types have a 2% chance of dropping a forma or BP so it's not the best route for farming them.

Edited by VegetableBasket