Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha Humanized

Johnprofit

Nezha was the first Warframe I made (not counting excal since he's one of the starter frames). I feel it's only fitting he should be the subject of my first ever post on here. 😄

2s9vk0k.jpg

Edited by Johnprofit
Fixed Link, made image smaller :D

16 hours ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Can't view the image unfortunately, must be because I'm on a mobile

Probably.

This is my first post with an attachment and I totally forgot to check the previews. Sorry for the hiccup 

Edit : checked previews, seems to show ok. I'm still new to posting images so I could be overlooking something xD

Edited by Johnprofit

Same thing with me, unable to see it normaly (however i can see it if i copy the link of it and paste it.).
Imgur usualy have this problem, wich can be pretty anoying for both the artist and the viewer. Imgur gotta get their crap togheter!

Also, your art on Nezha is pretty darn good. Great work on this!

18 hours ago, Sasha_The_Lynx said:

Same thing with me, unable to see it normaly (however i can see it if i copy the link of it and paste it.).
Imgur usualy have this problem, wich can be pretty anoying for both the artist and the viewer. Imgur gotta get their crap togheter!

Also, your art on Nezha is pretty darn good. Great work on this!

Thank you!

Ah, so it's a problem with imgur then. Would you know if it happens all the time? Cuz if so, I'll steer away from imgur and try to use something else xD

2 minutes ago, Johnprofit said:

Thank you!

Ah, so it's a problem with imgur then. Would you know if it happens all the time? Cuz if so, I'll steer away from imgur and try to use something else xD

It happens often im afraid. They do clear up on their own but they gotten more unstable lately

12 minutes ago, Johnprofit said:

oh, that's a bummer. Any recommendations on websites other than imgur?

Dont know more im afraid, other than photobucket i think. there are other alternatives im sure. Quick! Too the google mobile -batman transition jingle-

Edit: Im seeing sites such as Flickr, Tinypic, and one called Weheartit

Edited by Sasha_The_Lynx
added site names

16 hours ago, Sasha_The_Lynx said:

Dont know more im afraid, other than photobucket i think. there are other alternatives im sure. Quick! Too the google mobile -batman transition jingle-

Edit: Im seeing sites such as Flickr, Tinypic, and one called Weheartit

I used Tinypic. Is it working now? 

13 hours ago, Johnprofit said:

wait, what?

I think they are refering to the whole drama on what people call Nezha and how DE responds to it, altough this person doesnt seem to explain exacly waht tehy mean.

To put it simply, Nezha being a petite pretty boy often caused people to call him a trap, wich i think is waht the person is refering to.
Either taht, or im totaly in teh wrong direction here ._.

18 hours ago, Sasha_The_Lynx said:

I think they are refering to the whole drama on what people call Nezha and how DE responds to it, altough this person doesnt seem to explain exacly waht tehy mean.

To put it simply, Nezha being a petite pretty boy often caused people to call him a trap, wich i think is waht the person is refering to.
Either taht, or im totaly in teh wrong direction here ._.

You're not wrong.