Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Reduce Nova's Lengthy Neck In U.10.

icanhaztehcookie

Oh a new thread, there was already a lengthy thread about Nova's lengthy neck in the same Art Feedback subsection :x oh well, +1'd OP anyway lol. I do hope they fix it ASAP.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/79059-novas-ridiculously-long-neck/

I actually made this thread in the General Discussion section before it ended up being moved here. Even though it shoulda been here in teh first place. I figured that one of the devs would catch it quickly and finally realize the major problem with Nova is her neck and not M.Prime onver in general because it's the most followed and read thread on the forums.

Edited by icanhaztehcookie

So your saying the design council was made up of kids who took anime too serious and attempted to pick a character who couldn't possibly have a "natural" neck like that...

nuu... thats impossbru...

Oh wait that's completely possible and did happen lol. Shes lucky she has the abilities she does otherwise she'd probably be the least popular warframe with the horrid suit and crazystraw neck. Thank goodness Necro is being done without input from the community for the most part design wise.

Clearly knows little or nothing about how the DC or its member base actually works.

While they won't redesign Nova, she actually has fairly "standard" body build for a female, it's not idealized. Her armor at the neck is stopping at her Ears and Jawline. That makes it seem unnaturally long. However it IS an issue and it does look freakish. I really do feel at the least they should address that.

While they won't redesign Nova, she actually has fairly "standard" body build for a female, it's not idealized. Her armor at the neck is stopping at her Ears and Jawline. That makes it seem unnaturally long. However it IS an issue and it does look freakish. I really do feel at the least they should address that.

Agreed. I like her build and overall modest frame. It's not idealized like a few of the others. But yes, the neck, while not hugely problematic, bothers the crap out of me.