Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Reduce Nova's Lengthy Neck In U.10.

icanhaztehcookie

Seriously, she reminds me of those women from those tribes that put rings around their necks to stretch them out, it's disgusting and unnatural, Novas neck needs to look normal, and her agile stance looks very awkward with that neck of hers, you can even see some sort of lump when you see her from the rear cause it's so long.

"needs to look normal"

Well, for "those tribes" its perfectly normal for women to modify their bodies like that.

"it's disgusting and unnatural"

In America its perfectly normal for women to want to be thin. This is the exact opposite of "natural". More fat = more stored calories = better suited for survival in trying times.

Its all about culture. You can't judge another culture through the lense of your own.

Edited by honeybadger

"needs to look normal"

Well, for "those tribes" its perfectly normal for women to modify their bodies like that.

"it's disgusting and unnatural"

In America its perfectly normal for women to want to be thin. This is the exact opposite of "natural". More fat = more stored calories = better suited for survival in trying times.

Its all about culture. You can't judge another culture through the lense of your own.

No, this is about a poor ninja loli who has been cursed by the long neck.

Nova is ugly compared to others , that why she will remain strong oh and she already been nerfed in 9.7/9.8 alsoits chains reaction , basicly nova just need to get closer and that is done

is the same thing as Vauban bastille nerf , you only need to kill faster to make it the ways its was before...so to make it short :

M prime nerf in range = tank mode to do same thing

Nova is ugly compared to others , that why she will remain strong

Do you mean to say, that all the other beautiful frames are weak or inferior to the ugly Nova?

Strong as in a social, psychological reason, like being able to shoulder the burden of the piercing words spoken behind her back regarding her lengthy neck?  I never thought of her in that light.  How admirable.

I've been the only one ever spamming in CAPS during livestreams about reducing Nova's neck, I type it in, then wait til one of the devs looks at the screen.

They all looked up at the screen when I pressed enter and in caps, they didn't say a word, everytime I did that including whenever Rebecca was looking at the screen to take questions and random qoutes and ideas from players. Then I type in "Sheldon Prime" and in lower case letters, and they almost immediately responded to that and I only type it once throughout any of their livestreams and only when Sheldon is around.

Oh and bump til a dev sees this thread, Nova's neck must be reduced come U.10.

Edited by __Kanade__

It's simple....frames resemble what they are (Nova antimatter inspired, either you have nothing there or something amazingly deformed) Ember and Saryn are great examples of this

What does a Giraffe neck have to do with antimatter? Were not talking about Nova's theme, were talking about her neck.