Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lex - Surprisingly My New Favourite.

Stakhanov

I think if you're a very accurate marksman with the Lex it can outclass most things - I have all the damage boosters on it, and with the dual action perk which allows multishot and fire rate so the fire rate is a little less horrible, and quickdraw, and this thing can one shot to the body against anything almost to Level 50, then a single shot to the head up to 135. Although the only downside I find to the Lex as opposed to the vasto is the moderately slow base fire rate and reload, which I need to give up a few perk slots to iron out, but I just love the feel to the Lex instead of the Vasto.

I've been used to the Kunai for the longest time now, but I was trying for a Number 1 solo rank on the kiliken survival leaderboards today (Failed, did achieve Rank 3 for Clan though; Infested Hunter Stakhanov), but I got bored of the Kunai, and since the update where I no longer need dupicate mods, I tried the Lex, Level 30, no Formas. I was extremely surprised to see it could one shot Level 133 Corpus Crewman with a single shot to the head. It served as my ammo saver, and even up to wave 40 I found it was extremely trusty and could blow off the Crewmen's heads to a very surprising degree. Maybe even more if I amp up the Hornet Strike a little more.

Has the Lex always been this good? :S

Like the Lex?

Try the Seer.

The Lex has always been a sniping pistol and sniping weapons have great ammo efficiency, no surprise here.

The Seer could be a stronger sniping pistol too but it's not a hitscan weapon, its projectiles travel time make it bad at long range; but if one can use it properly then its damages are more reliable than the Lex's, because it does not need critical to be effective: the Seer cannot crit.

The Vasto is something else, lower damage, higher firing rate, high crit chance, and now it is dual, it is a dps beast, really, but it is not a sniping tool in itself.

I cannot see why people compare the Lex, Seer and Vasto, they really are different in their purpose.

Lex is good, but Vasto is way better

For the looks,maybe.

For the law-bringing action?Make no mistake,the lex is the most powerful handgun ever created in this game (seer is a dart launcher)

Fun facts: Lex means LAW in latin.

IN pvp i can easily 2shots (at worst) most of my clanmates, reactored and formaed too,especially if i shot their heads off.

Edited by JusticeJack