Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

May As Well Say Hi, Right?

NukaKV

100th post. Figured I could do something interesting...ish with it.

So I'm Nuka.

I'm a MASSIVE former Halo fan (I say former because Halo has kind of gone super downhill these days) who used to play every day and beat every game's solo Legendary somewhat religiously before allowing myself to go into matchmaking.

Since the downfall of my favorite game in the world, Warframe has been my refuge. I've been here a few months now, and I have to say...I love this game. (as of today I have 227 hours in this game) Still though, even with 7 frames, Excalibur is my favorite. Probably because of how balanced he is since I'm so used to Halo. Vauban comes in close second though. He's just fun.

So what else is there to say? I'm a digital artist and college student...I do cartoonism, graphic design, video editing, website coding, and a few other things. I'm considering joining the police academy though. I'm also androgynous. Just a fun tid-bit of information.

I guess that's it for now. See you on the battlefield.

I'm a MASSIVE former Halo fan (I say former because Halo has kind of gone super downhill these days) who used to play every day and beat every game's solo Legendary somewhat religiously before allowing myself to go into matchmaking.

You are my new hero.  Thank you for acknowledging the downfall of halo.  I'm also a huge halo fan.  It's one of the greatest games series ever made.  All five of them.  Yes, all FIVE halo games.  (Because if it's not made by Bungie, it's not halo.)  Most people just seemed to love halo 4, and I struggle to find anyone who agrees that 343 has destroyed halo.  Now I don't want to turn this forum into the halo battlefied, and I know I'm still probably going to get yelled at by halo 4 fans.  I don't care.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  I'm just so happy to see someone who doesn't like it.  I also beat all the halos on legendary, with all skulls on as well.  (Except iron).  I'm not trying to brag but...I can't think of a way to finish that sentence.  Anyway, glad you're enjoying the Frame.  Sounds like you're already quite far into it.  It's pretty awesome.  One of the best games I've found in awhile.  If you're not already in a clan, you should find/make one.  The clan research weapons are the best and most fun in the game.

Hope to see you out there sometime!

You are my new hero.  Thank you for acknowledging the downfall of halo.  I'm also a huge halo fan.  It's one of the greatest games series ever made.  All five of them.  Yes, all FIVE halo games.  (Because if it's not made by Bungie, it's not halo.)  Most people just seemed to love halo 4, and I struggle to find anyone who agrees that 343 has destroyed halo.  Now I don't want to turn this forum into the halo battlefied, and I know I'm still probably going to get yelled at by halo 4 fans.  I don't care.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  I'm just so happy to see someone who doesn't like it.  I also beat all the halos on legendary, with all skulls on as well.  (Except iron).  I'm not trying to brag but...I can't think of a way to finish that sentence.  Anyway, glad you're enjoying the Frame.  Sounds like you're already quite far into it.  It's pretty awesome.  One of the best games I've found in awhile.  If you're not already in a clan, you should find/make one.  The clan research weapons are the best and most fun in the game.

Hope to see you out there sometime!

Halo CE

Halo 2

Halo 3

Halo 3: ODST

Halo: Reach

Yeah, Halo's just not the same anymore. I don't consider Halo 4 and Halo Wars to be real Halo games. But...at least we've got Destiny to look forward to now! (and yes beating the campaigns LASO style is quite a fun challenge)

Uhm...I do indeed have a clan. Got my trusty 'ol Supra and everything. Good stuff.

I have both Halo 4 and Reach, and having completed both campaigns I can pretty safely say that, while Halo 4 has some cool stuff, Reach is the pinacle of a Halo game. I was sad when Bungie stopped making Halo

Anyway, see you on the field!

Edited by Spikey844

I find this very funny. Me and my friend Deforsaken chat and play Warframe together, we talk about how Warframe is our new Halo since we are not happy with 343 and the changes to halo. I'm glad to find another Warframe player that uses this as their backup halo as well! lol, anyways you are not new but it doesn't mean you can't make your introduction! So heres a late hello to warframe and I can't wait to see you in game. Take care Tenno ;)

Thank you for acknowledging the downfall of halo.  I'm also a huge halo fan.  It's one of the greatest games series ever made.  All five of them.  Yes, all FIVE halo games.  (Because if it's not made by Bungie, it's not halo.)  Most people just seemed to love halo 4, and I struggle to find anyone who agrees that 343 has destroyed halo.  Now I don't want to turn this forum into the halo battlefied, and I know I'm still probably going to get yelled at by halo 4 fans.  I don't care.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  I'm just so happy to see someone who doesn't like it.

Yeah, Halo's just not the same anymore. I don't consider Halo 4 and Halo Wars to be real Halo games.

Can't really stay silent at this.  Being a massive Halo series fan I can't but help but feel that there is a problem with people who can't accept what has happened with Halo 4.  Not saying its a good addition to the Halo franchise... in fact it's pretty meh at best and a face palm on average but what I can say is that it is in fact a Halo game.   This is the point that Halo fans should be using this as an example of where they downfall happened and using the game to point out the parts that made it so not like Halo.  There are good points to be found in Halo 4 even though they can be counted on one hand.  My high point was at Halo 3 though I'm willing to go at least accept that there will be more even if I don't like it... at all.

Basically what I'm saying is that its OK to hate the game but you got to be willing to claim it for what it is, the red headed step child of the bunch.