Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Cross-Equiping?

GratuitousLurking

Question

Mucking about in my mod loadout screen, setting up for some hardcore uber neurode grinding, and go to set up my Shade for mods after setting up the Vastos. Only to find that Shade has access to my only copy of Hornet Strike, something I coulda swore shouldn't happen.

Add in that it seems to be showing all my equipped mods for all weapons. Is there something in a patch notes I missed, or have I discovered a bug that entirely invalidates my attempt of making two copies of every rifle, shotgun, pistol and melee mod? ^^;

9 answers to this question

From this patch you can also use same mods on all warframes you have :)    ( i have streamline 1x and i have it On all 3 warframes, awesome :)... )

i hope its not Bug.. but yeah on that Shade it may be a bug :D

Shade utilizes pistol mods, thus why I was using it as reference.

As I'm not sure if it's a bug or not that mods are no longer single-use, I'm gonna refrain from using the half-done copy ones to buff stuff up till I get full confirmation :P

• You may notice that mods you have equipped in a weapon are in your options for customization in other weapons. You no longer need to remove the mod from weapon X to equip in weapon Y, it will appear in the UI for you now.
  • Addition: If you find yourself saying "Now I wasted mods fusing up duplicate X because I can equip the same mod twice on Sentinel/etc." This will likely not be possible in the future so don't sell your duplicates!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/102835-update-98/

Well, not sure if it's bug or intended but I'm using the same serration and splitted chamber both on my flux rifle and on deth machine gun. Works perfectly.

Seems like obtaining and leveling your mods now just grants you to access this kind of tech you're able to use whereve you want even in the few places in a same time.

One of the best changes in the game from U6 till now.

I have all warframes and it was a pain to use them all. Many interesting warframes got shelved just for this reason. An I never made one really good serration, I kept 3 of them for 3 weapons. Same with Redirection and other mods.

God, I love this

• You may notice that mods you have equipped in a weapon are in your options for customization in other weapons. You no longer need to remove the mod from weapon X to equip in weapon Y, it will appear in the UI for you now.
  • Addition: If you find yourself saying "Now I wasted mods fusing up duplicate X because I can equip the same mod twice on Sentinel/etc." This will likely not be possible in the future so don't sell your duplicates!

The second bullet here need to be emphasized. Dont sell you're sentinel mod copies!