Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Small Improvements

RoyBatty72

Would it be possible to:

1. make all blueprints tradable

2. add visible/invisible on blueprints in foundry   -there's a lot there you don't need to see after a while and it gets really long with all the blueprints you won't use

3. make UI more configurable, like move around the windows

4. make chat window configurable, like resizing, how long the text should stay on before it fades, text size, undock the tabs so you can see more than one window at a time, and other settings and configurations

5. I know this one isn't specific enough and it could maybe become a problem, but could it be possible to implement some kind of mail system, both messages and maybe attachments?

Edited by RoyBatty72

On 2018-12-05 at 8:53 PM, RoyBatty72 said:

Would it be possible to:

1. make all blueprints tradable

2. add visible/invisible on blueprints in foundry   -there's a lot there you don't need to see after a while and it gets really long with all the blueprints you won't use

3. make UI more configurable, like move around the windows

4. make chat window configurable, like resizing, how long the text should stay on before it fades, text size, undock the tabs so you can see more than one window at a time, and other settings and configurations

5. I know this one isn't specific enough and it could maybe become a problem, but could it be possible to implement some kind of mail system, both messages and maybe attachments?

1. This would nearly ruin the game. If beggars knew that they could get all that much more stuff for free, then chat would be nothing but spam. Also, considering how easy normal blueprints are to get, they'd be practically worthless. I get it that some blueprints can be hard to get, like Ivara's, but I don't think it's a crime to make people play the game sometimes. 

2. I guess a hide option would be fine. More UI options the better.

3. Sure. 

4. You already can resize the chat window, how do you not know this? I guess the other stuff is fine. 

5. Just play on console. I don't see why not - just make a separate inbox in the menu.