Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Inaros be super tanky without Arcane Grace?

Marakai

Question

I asked a lot but everyone says "just get Arcane Grace for Inaros, he is unkillable then". I am like ok.... 1000p on market, lol. And basicely this arcane is only god-tier on Inaros due to his super high health. Anyway..

So my question is- can Inaros be super tanky till like 120-150 level enemies without Arance? Vitality + Steel Fiber + Adaptation + Range/Adrenaline + Armor Agility + Medi-Ray + his kit = would it be enough?
I don't want to waste forma and time on him in the end only to find out you need Grace to really make him true tank- might as well invest in Rhino Prime at this point.

il y a 2 minutes, Marakai a dit :

Thanks for all the answers. How is max Strength Rhino Prime vs Inaros in terms of being tanky and melee?

They play very differently. Rhino has a higher upper ceiling when it comes to eHP but he suffers a lot from energy draining and ability nullification, things which Inaros doesn't give one whit about. 

Inaros has less risks involved in meleeing, specifically vs infested (ancient disruptors) and corpus (nullifiers and combas). He also has easier access to finishers.

Rhino has on his side an unmatched ability to buff DoT damage via his roar, by as much as 7x.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)ZERO_ghost90 said:

Its easy, rhino is superior because of his damage buff, i still prefer inaros tho

Edit: inaros doesnt have any kind of damage buff

In strictly Mellee , against high lvl enemies like 2-300+ Inaros is  hands  down the better  choice , because Covert lethality exists Inaros will literally one shot anyenemy  that will take Rhino  10+ secounds to kill

1 minute ago, Autongnosis said:

They play very differently. Rhino has a higher upper ceiling when it comes to eHP but he suffers a lot from energy draining and ability nullification, things which Inaros doesn't give one whit about. 

Inaros has less risks involved in meleeing, specifically vs infested (ancient disruptors) and corpus (nullifiers and combas). He also has easier access to finishers.

Rhino has on his side an unmatched ability to buff DoT damage via his roar, by as much as 7x.

If you build for max STR and whatever left- duration and just focus on keeping his 2 and 3 up- is energy still a problem? Especially with Zenurik Energizing Dash?

Nullifiers are not that big problem unless you step into them. Zakti does its job when it comes to them.

hace 1 minuto, (XB1)VaricBreem dijo:

In strictly Mellee , against high lvl enemies like 2-300+ Inaros is  hands  down the better  choice , because Covert lethality exists Inaros will literally one shot anyenemy  that will take Rhino  10+ secounds to kill

Yes or........ build up your combo meter to 14.000 hits and reach a multiplier of X7

1 minute ago, (XB1)VaricBreem said:

Thanks but I prefer smack and slash enemie instead of doing 1-> Finisher Kill. It's just boring for me. Hence why I don't enjoy Ivara or Fatal Teleport Ash. I prefer in melee to actually use attacks instead of just finishers. Each to his own of course 🙂

il y a 41 minutes, Marakai a dit :

If you build for max STR and whatever left- duration and just focus on keeping his 2 and 3 up- is energy still a problem? Especially with Zenurik Energizing Dash?

Nullifiers are not that big problem unless you step into them. Zakti does its job when it comes to them.

Well i tend to run energising dash and i have no issues even with the build i run on min efficiency but I'm very used to low efficiency (a lot of my build cripple it) so it might be a matter of preference. I for sreious stuff generally also do not run Energise but Ultimatum and the Zakti to get 1.2k extra armour on finisher attack to feed my IS with. 

The nullifier comment stems not from the nullifier itself but from melee combat. You're locked into an animation if youre comboing, and Rhino is more susceptible to incidents where you're locked mid combo and a nullifier or a scrambus lands on you. That's what i meant by more risky. If you do gunplay you hardly ever feel the pain. 

Edited by Autongnosis